AFAinHD Beautiful Boot! [1/5/13]

Search This thread

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
TI63e.png

Theme discontinued until further notice.

The boot animation DL links are on post 4!!

Here you go guys, its finally finished. :D:D

This boot animation was created in Cinema 4D! So its pure 3D, thats also why the filesize is quite large, but here it is, since I got my first android device, I've wanted to develop for the comunity, but I never could figure out how to learn how to do that, so I finally decided, I can use Cinema 4D to make some bootanimations! Later down the road I will probably even start theming, but here is my first boot animation, flashable through recovery!!! :D:D

Thanks to Ryuinferno, for helping me get this damn thing flashable!

Please leave a thanks if you like this boot animation!!!

If you want to use this boot animation for your ROM, please message me and I will send the raw bootanimaion.zip file!

If you would like for me to make a bootanimation for your ROM, message me and I will get back to you!!!

Here is the link to the video on YouTube, if you are using the mobile app. - http://youtu.be/pchlZycyVgQ

If you would like to download and flash with ease, use the GooManager app! Go to browse all files>devs->AFAinHD->BeautifulBoots->Nexus7 :)

Video of boot animation on post 3!
Thanks,
Art Fieser
Owner of AFAinHD Productions

Last edited:

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
1hFns.png

First Beautiful Boot -

Second Beautiful Boot -
PREVIEW TO COME, HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ADOBE PREMIER NOT RECOGNISING FILE TYPE.

Third Beautiful Boot (Jelly Bean) -
2D -

3D -

Fourth Beautiful Boot (Collapse) -

Fifth Beautiful Boot (Lit Up Fury) -

Sixth Beautiful Boot (Phandroid) -

Seventh Beautiful Boot (Paranoid Android) -

Eighth Beautiful Boot (Fire) -

Ninth Beautiful Boot (Simplicity) -

Tenth Beautiful Boot (Colors) -

Eleventh Beautiful Boot (NeXus) -

Twelfth Beautiful Boot (TRON) Requested by EvanA

Thirteenth Beautiful Boot (Girly) Requested by dirtyhamster73!!

Fourteenth Beautiful Boot (Transformers) Requested by csamolot

Last edited:

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
OsPrT.png

First AFAinHD Beautiful Boot Animation - Goo.im direct download link here.

Second Beautiful Boot. - Goo.im direct download link here.

New Beautiful Boot!!! This one is from the request to make one like the jelly bean Easter Egg, I couldn't get it exactly like it but I think it looks pretty nice.
Here is the link for you folks who want a more 2D look - Goo.im direct download link here.
Here is a link to a higher quality Jelly Bean Beautiful Boot which is more 3D. - Goo.im direct download link here/

New Beautiful Boot!!! Collapse!!!
Goo.im direct download link - here.

New Beautiful Boot!!! Lit Up Fury!!!

Phandroid Beautiful Boot, I made this out of a misread of a request but if you're on Phandroid, here you go.

New Beautiful Boot! - Paranoid Android ROM, this is a reply to a request from SweetPiggy!!!

New Beautiful Boot! - Fire, this is a reply to a request from Uber!

New Beautiful Boot! - Simplicity, beautiful and small. :)
Goo.im direct download link - here/

New Beautiful Boot! - Colors

New Beautiful Boot! - NeXus!

New Beautiful Boot! - TRON! Requested by EvanA

New Beautiful Boot! - Girly! Requested by dirtyhamster73!!

New Beautiful Boot! - Transformers!! Requested by csamolot

Last edited:

AFAinHD

Mar 25, 2011
Fenton, Missouri
afainhd.3owl.com
When you click on the video (at least from my Nexus using Chrome) it takes you to a jumbled up address and gives a DNS error.

Oh okay, I'll put a link in the first post.

[EDIT] First post updated with video link. When I get home tonight, I'm going to go back into cinema 4D and see if I can up the lighting a little, the intro of the animation seems a little dark. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

neoblood3d

Apr 23, 2011

This boot animation was created in Cinema 4D! So its pure 3D, thats also why the filesize is quite large, but here it is, since I got my first android device, I've wanted to develop for the comunity, but I never could figure out how to learn how to do that, so I finally decided, I can use Cinema 4D to make some bootanimations! Later down the road I will probably even start theming, but here is my first boot animation, flashable through recovery!!! :D:D

If you want to use this boot animation for your ROM, please message me and I will send the raw bootanimaion.zip file!

If you would like for me to make a bootanimation for your ROM, message me and I will get back to you!!!

Flashable Boot Animation - Right here.

Here is the link to the video on YouTube, if you are using the mobile app. - http://youtu.be/pchlZycyVgQ

Video of boot animation on post 4!
Thanks,
Art Fieser

Can you send me instructions on the procedures on how to make a boot animation on the Nexus7 and how to make it flashable? I like to tinker with 3d also. Thank you.

Reactions: dobermann81

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TI63e.png

Theme discontinued until further notice.

The boot animation DL links are on post 4!!

If you would like to download and flash with ease, use the GooManager app! Go to browse all files>devs->AFAinHD->BeautifulBoots->Nexus7 :)

Video of boot animation on post 3!
    Thanks,
    Art Fieser
    1hFns.png

First Beautiful Boot -

Second Beautiful Boot -
    PREVIEW TO COME, HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ADOBE PREMIER NOT RECOGNISING FILE TYPE.

Third Beautiful Boot (Jelly Bean) -
    2D -

3D -

Fourth Beautiful Boot (Collapse) -

Fifth Beautiful Boot (Lit Up Fury) -

Sixth Beautiful Boot (Phandroid) -

Seventh Beautiful Boot (Paranoid Android) -

Eighth Beautiful Boot (Fire) -

Ninth Beautiful Boot (Simplicity) -

Tenth Beautiful Boot (Colors) -

Eleventh Beautiful Boot (NeXus) -

Twelfth Beautiful Boot (TRON) Requested by EvanA

Thirteenth Beautiful Boot (Girly) Requested by dirtyhamster73!!

Fourteenth Beautiful Boot (Transformers) Requested by csamolot
    OsPrT.png

First AFAinHD Beautiful Boot Animation - Goo.im direct download link here.

Second Beautiful Boot. - Goo.im direct download link here.

New Beautiful Boot!!! This one is from the request to make one like the jelly bean Easter Egg, I couldn't get it exactly like it but I think it looks pretty nice.
    Here is the link for you folks who want a more 2D look - Goo.im direct download link here.
    Here is a link to a higher quality Jelly Bean Beautiful Boot which is more 3D. - Goo.im direct download link here/

New Beautiful Boot!!! Collapse!!!

New Beautiful Boot!!! Lit Up Fury!!!

Phandroid Beautiful Boot, I made this out of a misread of a request but if you're on Phandroid, here you go.

New Beautiful Boot! - Paranoid Android ROM, this is a reply to a request from SweetPiggy!!!

New Beautiful Boot! - Fire, this is a reply to a request from Uber!

New Beautiful Boot! - Simplicity, beautiful and small. :)
    Goo.im direct download link - here/

New Beautiful Boot! - Colors

New Beautiful Boot! - NeXus!

New Beautiful Boot! - TRON! Requested by EvanA

New Beautiful Boot! - Girly! Requested by dirtyhamster73!!

New Beautiful Boot! - Transformers!! Requested by csamolot
    Guys I will get to your requests right after I'm done with the website. For the past couple of days I've been working from the time I get off of school till I go to bed, on the new host. 3owl sucks guys. Trust me on this. Slow to load, constant down times, and terrible customer support. Right now I am going to be hosted by ihostwell.com. It has been GREAT so far 99% uptime guarenteed. Even for free members. Its fast too. But thats beside the point. I made the last site with Joomla, this one I've been working on from scratch with word press, I've got the main page WORKING, its not finished yet, I have to get the picture quality to improve, but the downloads section is completed, and I'm just starting on the forums now. I've had to redo everything. So If you can, cut me some slack. :) This has been a lot of work and I'm doing it for you guys. After this, I will have my own forum for requests so I won't have to look all over the place here on XDA. I now have my own hosting. I don't have to rely on goo.im now, because all the files are on my site now. Trust me guys. This is good. Just wait up a little while longer. The wait will be worth it.

I also got a good domain now.

afainhd.tk

Just in case my forum has a slight boom, I will be looking for some mods. You don't need to get on everyday, but everyonce and a while, check the forum and make sure people aren't breaking the rules. It will be more explained when you get the position.

Thanks,
    Art Fieser,
    Hey guys what do you think of these tron balls I made up for the bootanimation? I think I outdid myself this time.

YRoPw.jpg