M's screen vs. razr hd

Search This thread

theemaster

Sep 12, 2013
I would just like to know how the m's screen compares to the razr hd?

I mean does the razr hd's screen make a lot of difference? for general use..

And what about playing 720p/bluray quality content?

Also I'm just curious about battery life.. as in.. they've been shipping/selling these since September 2012 so how often do the batteries go out?

I mean is there a idea of a expected point of failure of all the batteries in the m's/hd.. maybe September 2014?

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
I don't play games on my M or HD, so I can't comment on that. However, the battery on the HD Maxx is significantly better than my M. I mean, I get almost twice what I do on my M. Also, the screen is much more crisp and the touch response is much more sensitive on the HD.

theemaster

Sep 12, 2013
I don't play games on my M or HD, so I can't comment on that. However, the battery on the HD Maxx is significantly better than my M. I mean, I get almost twice what I do on my M. Also, the screen is much more crisp and the touch response is much more sensitive on the HD.

I've ordered a m.. but picking up a hd maxx with a used battery seems like a bad idea.. :rolleyes:

It's why I'm curious about their "battery life".. I saw 2 razr m's at my local flea market.. (and 1 had just come in that day) made me wonder too if people are dump e'm cause the internal battery is going? :eek:

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
When you look at the M's screen, you can easily identify pixels.
You won't be able to identify pixels on the HD, without pressing your face against the screen or using a magnifying glass.
As far as quality beyond that, they are about the same.
The HD does feel more sensitive than the M (ex, using gloves and styluses).

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
When you look at the M's screen, you can easily identify pixels.
You won't be able to identify pixels on the HD, without pressing your face against the screen or using a magnifying glass.
As far as quality beyond that, they are about the same.
The HD does feel more sensitive than the M (ex, using gloves and styluses).

^^^Yeah, that is biggest thing I noticed when going to the HD.