[Q] Htc One m8 or Galaxy Note 3?

Search This thread

Jayden09

May 19, 2014
Kansas City
Just wanted to get you guys opinions on which phone to get. I know that new phones come out all the time but I want to know which is the best phone for now. Thanks

gaara6775

Apr 9, 2013
Pune
Just wanted to get you guys opinions on which phone to get. I know that new phones come out all the time but I want to know which is the best phone for now. Thanks

m8 is more premium looking ,has great speakers n has lag free UI, camera is good only in night conditions n just ok in daylight conditions.
note3 has good camera,bigger battery ,screen. but comes with lots of bloatware and may lag at times while doing heavy multitasking. in gaming both phones perform similar.
I would go for m8 because of the design,front speakers,better UI,camera for taking better pictures at night (in day conditions it doesn't perform as well as note 3 but its not totally crap).

gaara6775

Apr 9, 2013
Pune
Thanks for the reply! How much better is the note 3's battery ? I'm a very heavy user

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

you'll get continues 9hrs of web browsing with note 3 n m8 . note 3's battery will last little more than m8 ,this is what I think. I read many m8 users writing m8 gives amazing battery with 7hr of screen time which is pretty good considering they used on 3g network & its only 2600mah.. both phone performs well in battery test but I would say note 3 would perform better.
take a look at this-
http://blog.gsmarena.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-battery-life-test/

http://blog.gsmarena.com/htc-one-m8-battery-test/

BeerCZ

Jan 23, 2013
Zlín
I had One M7 and upgraded to M8. I am having amazing battery life (ARHD ROM) and love premium feel of HTC.
I was thinking about buying Note or S but I personally don't like that plasticky feel of Samsung. (no offense)
On the other hand camera on HTC is a bit crippled but irrelevant to me since I take pictures with camera not phone. For quick snapshots it works for me but might not work for others.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaara6775

gaara6775

Apr 9, 2013
Pune
I had One M7 and upgraded to M8. I am having amazing battery life (ARHD ROM) and love premium feel of HTC.
I was thinking about buying Note or S but I personally don't like that plasticky feel of Samsung. (no offense)

exactly. I'm using m7 & getting approx 6hrs of screen time so I was sure m8 will perform better with that amazing power saving mode :D .

mikewhitejr

Mar 8, 2014
Dayton
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
i have the Note 3 sm-n900 and have good battery life and im a heavy user too... but i dont if the M8 battery is interchangable like the Note 3 is... being that the Note 3 comes with a 3200mAh battery, i have a backup battery i bought thru ebay that is a 4700mAh battery that is the same size as the OEM one that comes with it. so having a replacement battery (specially a bigger one) is a nice plus... Not even sure if you can even replace the M8 battery, but if so i hope you make a purchase that you can enjoy for a while xD

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On the other hand camera on HTC is a bit crippled but irrelevant to me since I take pictures with camera not phone. For quick snapshots it works for me but might not work for others.