What battery notification is this?

Search This thread

CollegeProfesor

Oct 24, 2011
Also, how do I replace my current battery icon with this one? Im using the ICScrewed theme

FwMRy.jpg

CollegeProfesor

Oct 24, 2011

10tonhammr

Jul 25, 2010
Chicago
Thanks. Something weird just happened. I flashed the fuel gauge and it themed my phone? This battery mod just added some random (and good looking) theme on my phone, do you know what its called?:

0nWgN.png

Any ideas why? I had ICScrewed theme before this happened

Cause that mod had a themed systemui.apk in it as well. Battery mods will change a lot more than the battery guage if you just flash one randomly. The framework-res.apk has 90% of the basic elements of a theme in it. If you want ICScrewed plus that battery mod, pull the battery pngs you want, add them to the iscrewed framework-res.apk and then flash that.

Last edited:
Reactions: makman123

cwc3

Oct 17, 2011
Thanks. Something weird just happened. I flashed the fuel gauge and it themed my phone? This battery mod just added some random (and good looking) theme on my phone, do you know what its called?:

0nWgN.png

That mod I linked was for serendipity, I didn't think you were actually going to flash that. If it hasn't broken anything...

Remember to do Nandroid backups (CWM Backup) before applying these mods.

Edgarhighman

Dec 2, 2011
Is this safe to flash on stock rom? Rooted of course. 2.3.4

I haven't learned yet how to edit/compile/decompile the apk's yet, but love edited games for years to get them customized to my liking. Its always the same to edit stuff, just different looking files and formats to get used to modding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

Simba501

Feb 2, 2010
Is this safe to flash on stock rom? Rooted of course. 2.3.4

I haven't learned yet how to edit/compile/decompile the apk's yet, but love edited games for years to get them customized to my liking. Its always the same to edit stuff, just different looking files and formats to get used to modding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

If you use UOT, yes. Never use a zip that contains files from a different device. The images are in framework-res if you replace them yourself. I have a step-by-step in my signature (image replacement).

Man_Cave_Tech

Jan 25, 2012
It's called gauge battery mod. SpaceAlien has it. Not sure of the compatibility with other ROMS, but it works with Criskelo and Turkbey ROMS just fine. Download it, boot into recovery and flash it.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777) using XDA Premium.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Had one close to that a while ago...

Edit: Yea, back in the Serendipity days. Called Fuel Gauge.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1317644

0nWgN.png

Cause that mod had a themed systemui.apk in it as well. Battery mods will change a lot more than the battery guage if you just flash one randomly. The framework-res.apk has 90% of the basic elements of a theme in it. If you want ICScrewed plus that battery mod, pull the battery pngs you want, add them to the iscrewed framework-res.apk and then flash that.