[Q] Htcone Possibly Bricked (Tampered,Relocked,Security Warning) I can not boot up

Search This thread

Leaver90

Jan 31, 2014
***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
*** SECURITY WARNING ***
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT- 1.55.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-3.05.651.6
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jan 3 2014,13:35:00.0

^^^This is what I am basically stuck at on my fastboot screen, I can't boot my phone up anymore and I can't reboot or power down without coming back to the bootloader screens.

I attempted to unroot and relock my HTC One and I apparently have failed. I own the m7wls and I had Android Revolution HD on my phone, I noticed I had issues with it so I wanted to take it off so I looked for a video on how to do it. The first thing I did was take the adt bundle folder with the fastboot file in it and I opened the cmd to type in: fastboot oem lock. Then after I did that I installed the RUU I believed was necessary to boot my phone back to stock and I am getting errors from the setup. So from this I don't have any clue what I can do anymore.

I hope I am as descriptive as possible and if you need anymore details I will try and provide it.

Thank you (PLZ HALP),
Leaver90

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
***TAMPERED***
***RELOCKED***
*** SECURITY WARNING ***
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT- 1.55.0000
RADIO-1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-3.05.651.6
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jan 3 2014,13:35:00.0

^^^This is what I am basically stuck at on my fastboot screen, I can't boot my phone up anymore and I can't reboot or power down without coming back to the bootloader screens.

I attempted to unroot and relock my HTC One and I apparently have failed. I own the m7wls and I had Android Revolution HD on my phone, I noticed I had issues with it so I wanted to take it off so I looked for a video on how to do it. The first thing I did was take the adt bundle folder with the fastboot file in it and I opened the cmd to type in: fastboot oem lock. Then after I did that I installed the RUU I believed was necessary to boot my phone back to stock and I am getting errors from the setup. So from this I don't have any clue what I can do anymore.

I hope I am as descriptive as possible and if you need anymore details I will try and provide it.

Thank you (PLZ HALP),
Leaver90

Why don't you unlock the bootloader, and then flash a custom recovery and then install a dif rom?

while in fastboot type in fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin (Providing your unlock_code.bin from htc is in the folder with your sdk, Then download a recovery for your phone TWRP or CWM and put in the same sdk folder on your computer. then at the fastboot screen type in fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img (Replace recoveryname with the name of the recovery in your sdk folder) then boot into recovery, If you still have a rom on your phone install that rom from recovery, if not you will have to sideload using recovery. Hope that helps

Last edited:

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
I'm a bit green at this, what do you mean?

while in fastboot type in fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin (Providing your unlock_code.bin from htc is in the folder with your sdk, Then download a recovery for your phone TWRP or CWM and put in the same sdk folder on your computer. then at the fastboot screen type in fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img (Replace recoveryname with the name of the recovery in your sdk folder) then boot into recovery, If you still have a rom on your phone install that rom from recovery, if not you will have to sideload using recovery. Hope that helps

Leaver90

Jan 31, 2014
Why don't you unlock the bootloader, and then flash a custom recovery and then install a dif rom?

Could I also use that to go back to stock? That is what I am trying to do

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
Could I also use that to go back to stock? That is what I am trying to do

Here use this link, This will help you http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2576995

Download Full unmodified Firmware (fastboot flashable) http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23311191640114124
rename firmware to firmware.zip
-copy firmware.zip to your sdk folder
-boot into bootloader
-plug in usb
-select fastboot option (screen should say fastboot usb)
-type Fastboot oem rebootRUU
-when u see the black screen w/ HTC, type Fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
-when it's done, type Fastboot reboot
If it says something about failing and to reflush re-run the this command again Fastboot flash zip firmware.zip

Last edited:

Leaver90

Jan 31, 2014
I just unlocked it and was able to turn on my phone now, what do I need to do to get my phone back to stock again, or is there any suggestions as to what I can do with my phone

ryoung4316

Jan 5, 2014
I would suggest installing a custom recovery and then installing a rom and then run a RUU to return to stock, I posted the link above to help you get through the process