[Q] Data while in call

Search This thread

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
If someone can clarify this for me, I'll be grateful.

I've noticed that I can't use data (internet) while in call. Is it that Z does not support it or my carrier doesn't allow it? And is it possible to somehow enable this?

Sent from my forever unclean SXZ boi

X

x102x96x

If someone can clarify this for me, I'll be grateful.

I've noticed that I can't use data (internet) while in call. Is it that Z does not support it or my carrier doesn't allow it? And is it possible to somehow enable this?

i didn have this problem
so call to ur operator help-desk
:good:

Zewarxx

May 1, 2012
Maykop
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Yes it happened to me while i was on 2g but I guess while using 3g the Internet didn't go down and was working at the same time :) u can check that

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
Yes it happened to me while i was on 2g but I guess while using 3g the Internet didn't go down and was working at the same time :) u can check that

I experienced this while using 3G, so I would have to guess it's carrier-side issue. I was planning on switching to another carrier anyway. This made it that much easier.

Reactions: Zewarxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I experienced this while using 3G, so I would have to guess it's carrier-side issue. I was planning on switching to another carrier anyway. This made it that much easier.