(solved)bootloader problems linux mint

Search This thread

eldrood

Apr 22, 2011
Sry I haven't seen that.
As far as I know there is no such command in Windows, though I'm not sure about it.
Did you try to unlock the bootloader with flashtool?
Btw: you should backup your ta partition. If you don't know what it is use the search function. But it's basically what will keep you warranty and mbe 2

If I flash an older firmwire could that work?

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Flashtool flash worked....
I took an ftf and flashed it worked fine

Open the Flashtool directory and go to /Custom
Check if there's a directory with your serial number (of your phone! If there's none, create one)
(you'll find your serial number in the phone, go to /TA)
create a new file called "ulcode" in the directory

Try again with flashtool

eldrood

Apr 22, 2011
Open the Flashtool directory and go to /Custom
Check if there's a directory with your serial number (of your phone! If there's none, create one)
(you'll find your serial number in the phone, go to /TA)
create a new file called "ulcode" in the directory

Try again with flashtool

I found my phone, but after that you lost me /TA?
File? what file, .txt map .sh .??

eldrood

Apr 22, 2011
Sorry, my mistake. A text file ;)
I read that on a forum and didn't check it, I couldn't find such a directory on my phone. You'll find the serial number on the package of your phone though ( S/N)

It´s okay, gussed txt file:)
Anyway I found a map like I said that i thought was the right one, in /customs/mydevices but it was not I see not, thinking thats odd, the only phone I have connected to flashtools is this one, and it is the same text I get if I type adb devices.
So now I created map in mydevices and in customs to be sure both with ulcode.txt.
And then I tryed bootloader unlock with flashtools.
Sorry to say I didnt help, get the same thing now: commando did not succeed.

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
It´s okay, gussed txt file:)
Anyway I found a map like I said that i thought was the right one, in /customs/mydevices but it was not I see not, thinking thats odd, the only phone I have connected to flashtools is this one, and it is the same text I get if I type adb devices.
So now I created map in mydevices and in customs to be sure both with ulcode.txt.
And then I tryed bootloader unlock with flashtools.
Sorry to say I didnt help, get the same thing now: commando did not succeed.
Are you sure you're typing the key correctly? Try to copy and paste it, if it doesn't work try to get a new one from Sony

eldrood

Apr 22, 2011
Are you sure you're typing the key correctly? Try to copy and paste it, if it doesn't work try to get a new one from Sony

I copy paste it. And dont rember were i read That if your skip the last digit om imei your Get a New One i got the same so dont know how the get a new One?

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
I did every step in the guide, I got failed again.
Seams that nothing is working

Please make a screenshot of your softwareinfo, where it says that bootloader unlock is allowed
Also, if you agree we could try it together, you'd only have to install teamviewer (it might also help me to believe you^^, though I'm not saying you're lying, I just hope that there is a typo somewhere)

Reactions: eldrood

eldrood

Apr 22, 2011
Please make a screenshot of your softwareinfo, where it says that bootloader unlock is allowed
Also, if you agree we could try it together, you'd only have to install teamviewer (it might also help me to believe you^^, though I'm not saying you're lying, I just hope that there is a typo somewhere)

yba4a5em.jpg

Teamwiewer would be real Nice
I Hope for typo too
I can pm id and password

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
I'd remove the IMEI from that screenshot if I were you. ;)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did every step in the guide, I got failed again.
    Seams that nothing is working