[ROM]RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09. 21_22.33b.50.10_Signed

Search This thread

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
There is no way you can flash without a goldcard unless you have some kind of interface box (AxeBox etc) or are lucky enough to have a security unlocked phone.

Hello,
what exactly do you mean by security unlocked? When i put my hd7 into the bootloader, it says "Security Unlocked". Does it mean i can flash this particular rom onto my hd7? I dont want to try and fail, as no backups have been made to my device.

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
Wow!! Downloading this current rom as we speak :) will report back if i was successful in the update. By the way, how do you get security unlocked handsets?

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
If it says "Security Unlocked" you can flash ANY ROM ... Lucky one

Howdy zedd2000, think is time 2 reply back 2 u, I put my HTC on bootloader and here are what I saw:
ON THE RED PART:::
PD29100 SS-BC (4K)
SPL-1.69.2250.0(117833)
MicroP(LED) 0x07
TOUCH S1(v1.8,#1624)

ON THE GREEN PART:::
SD SANDISK 15193MB Class0
Partition Info-v211v413

ON THE BLUE PART:::
NOTHING IS THERE-ITS JUST BLANK BLUE

ON THE WHITE PART:::
Serial

So u see my HTC have not gotten any so call Security Unlock but i still flashed it to NoDo OS: 7.0.7389.0 without using Gold Card

4 others out there, the upload keep getting stuck on 48% until I upload it then I guess u guys just have 2 wait, sorry

PEACE!!!

zedd2000

Oct 11, 2007
Považská Bystrica
Howdy zedd2000, think is time 2 reply back 2 u, I put my HTC on bootloader and here are what I saw:
PD29100 SS-BC (4K)
SPL-1.69.2250.0(117833)
MicroP(LED) 0x07
TOUCH S1(v1.8,#1624)

Partition Info-v211v413

Serial

So u see my HTC have not gotten any so call Security Unlock but i still flashed it to NoDo OS: 7.0.7389.0 without using Gold Card

4 others out there, the upload keep getting stuck on 48% until I upload it then I guess u guys just have 2 wait, sorry

PEACE!!!

Hope I will flash my hd7 too which is not security unlocked, waiting ...

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
PD29100 SS-BC (4K)
SPL-1.69.2250.0(117833)
MicroP(LED) 0x07
TOUCH S1(v1.8,#1624)

Partition Info-v211v413

Serial

PEACE!!!
Hello,
can you please post the screenshots showing your bootloader and wp7 version?

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
How can I post screen shots? I also want 2 upload my very files that I use 2 update but dont know how
Put phone in bootloader mode, take a picture from a camera, upload to imageshack.us or other provider, upload your files (?) to rapidshare.com, 4shared.com ...

May 4, 2010
awesome techniques guys!
i want to flash it. but when i go into the bootloader by:
holding power + volume down + camera
i can see the bootloader for a second but then it goes into a grey screen which said:
enter usb host mode...

shall i just wait it out or what shall i do?

rhn

Jun 9, 2006
awesome techniques guys!
i want to flash it. but when i go into the bootloader by:
holding power + volume down + camera
i can see the bootloader for a second but then it goes into a grey screen which said:
enter usb host mode...

shall i just wait it out or what shall i do?
You can enter the bootloader using power and volume down keys, try doing it without holding down the camera key..

Reactions: DarkSilence1234567
May 4, 2010
i tried to do it but it didn't work... it just got into the bootloader and startet the ROM Update Utility. it went to 1% then it resetted the phone. But all data is still here so no problem. can someone help?

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
Hope I will flash my hd7 too which is not security unlocked, waiting ...

Howdy All, here is the video link

Here I will show u how to flash your HTC with the NoDo Update OS: 7.0.7389.0 without using Gold Card:

Here is the video link on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTqtoWEZT0

You will and must have a previous Flash ROM that u flash your phone with.

Extract it into a folder, and in the folder you will see many files but the one you want is the ModelID.fig.

Copy this file ModelID.fig.

Go to the NoDo Update and paste the ModelID.fig the one you copied from your previous Flash ROM, if it ask you to replace do it but it should not the new NoDo Update OS: 7.0.7389.0 comes without it

After copying the ModelID.fig just go ahead and double click on the ROMUpdateUtilit

Now, follow the on screen info and in no time you be up and running

PEACE!!!

Pls, dont hesitate or 4get to RATE this video and also say THANKS

If you have trouble with your NoDo Update just tell me and I will send/upload mine, u dont need 2 change anything just run the ROMUpdateUtilit file

Once again, Pls, dont hesitate or 4get to RATE this video and also say THANKS

PEACE!!!

Reactions: Mogreen

zedd2000

Oct 11, 2007
Považská Bystrica
Howdy All, here is the video link

Here I will show u how to flash your HTC with the NoDo Update OS: 7.0.7389.0 without using Gold Card:

Here is the video link on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTqtoWEZT0

You will and must have a previous Flash ROM that u flash your phone with.

Extract it into a folder, and in the folder you will see many files but the one you want is the ModelID.fig.

Copy this file ModelID.fig.

Go to the NoDo Update and paste the ModelID.fig the one you copied from your previous Flash ROM, if it ask you to replace do it but it should not the new NoDo Update OS: 7.0.7389.0 comes without it

After copying the ModelID.fig just go ahead and double click on the ROMUpdateUtilit

Now, follow the on screen info and in no time you be up and running

PEACE!!!

Pls, dont hesitate or 4get to RATE this video and also say THANKS

If you have trouble with your NoDo Update just tell me and I will send/upload mine, u dont need 2 change anything just run the ROMUpdateUtilit file

Once again, Pls, dont hesitate or 4get to RATE this video and also say THANKS

PEACE!!!

going to try this, will let you know in 15-20 minutes ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    to flash without goldcard

1)download a rom with your vendor id ( a rom that you can flash without a goldcard).

2)extract the bigest .nbh out of it (rename the .exe to rar and extract).

3)use this to extract the .nbh
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6537886&postcount=1
    HTC WP7 NBH Dump/Rebuild:
    NBHImageTool

read that thread and the .txt in the tools folder real carefully.

4)download this nodo rom.

5)extract the bigest .nbh out of it (rename the .exe to rar and extract).

6)use NBHImageTool to extract the .nbh

7)take the os.nb from the extracted nodo rom

8)replace os.nb (the os.nb from the rom that you could flash without goldcard) with the one from nodo in the extracted rom that you could flash without a goldcard.

10)then rebuild the extracted rom (the one where you copyed the os.nb from the nodo rom) using NBHImageTool .

11)copy the rebuild .nbh back in the folder where your rom was with your vendor id ( a rom that you can flash without a goldcard).

12) bring your phone in bootloader mode.

13)run ROMUpdateUtility.exe .

14) jop done :D
    MY PROJECTS UPDATE FOR NoDo:
    1> Installing UNLIMITED apps and games from BROWSER (SUCCESSFUL)

2> Wi-Fi Routher.xap [(SUCCESSFUL) (Installation from browser but with a unique CODE or it wont install)] .... The ONLY place to get the CODE is from me (Have talk about the processing of this in this Thread)

3> Sending MP3s, Images, Video with BLUETOOTH (SUCCESSFUL)

And all this CAN be done WITHOUT, YES!!! WITHOUT ChevronWP7. My method is being done just like the way you update your phone with ZUNE, u dont need Chevron to work with ZUNE, thats how my method works as well.

I wont be uploading it yet, until after the 24th of March. Oh dont feel bad, just hear me out. Well, cuz i heard that there will be another Update from MicroSoft, so i want to see if all i did will still working with the new Update. I will still upload it even if it didnt work but at least i will be able to make it clear in my post that it wont work, for people to know before i will start receiving negativity posts and comments.

That said, but i am not going on a break cuz now i want to continue my discovery from where i left it to discover a way to make android working on WP7.

Dont post me anything on this thread cuz i wont reply to it. I have a thread for ALL kind of Questions, Comments (Good & Bad) AND So On. Here is the thread link below:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=988672

Glad I Could Be Of Help

PEACE!!!
    here working mirrors
    [ROM]RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09. 21_22.33b.50.10_Signed
    http://www.4shared.com/get/kXXbn7HR/RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_169401.html

new Mega link (no waiting, no captcha, very fast)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8xgQlYoa!IgCQCEtiMbWoiFHEreHN8gb0kCxQvbd__limC5eTgyc
    ok... i just want to remind you that the ModelID.fig is about 300 kb big. So what would be awesome is if you upload the .fig file right away, because almost everyone in this forum has the original rom and only needs this one small file. And then upload the whole package. Thanks... I might be wrong about this "won't work thing"

CORRECTION:::
    The ModelID.fig is about 208kb not 300kb. U watched my video and u saw many files there right. Ok here is what I have decide to do. U guys should go and download this files yourself cuz i have cancelled my upload 4 some reasons.

HERE GO:::
    1> Look for a file called RUU_Schubert_O2_UK_1.57.728.02_Radio_5.52.09.16_22.33a.50.10U_Signed_by_ansar (Dont ask me 4 it cuz i wont upload it again like I said for some reasons but it is out there somewhere

2> Then extract it to a folder then run the ROMUpdateUtility

3> When u done your phone will still be in bootloader mode

4> Then look for this file called RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.69.401.01_Radio_5.54.09.21_22.33b.50.10_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE

5> Extract that to a folder too

6> Download the ModelID.fig file from this link (http://rapidshare.com/files/451734900/ModelID.fig) and paste it to the NoDo Update Folder

7> Then run the ROMUpdateUtility

8> You wont get any error of any kind and your phone will be flash to OS: 7.0.7389.0

I will be posting pictures soon but I bet before I do people will make good remarks and thank me too, that is a promise