[17/07][CM9][Customized Dynamite ROM]Themed JB (4.0.4)

Search This thread

dynamite33

Apr 9, 2012
Mumbai
i don't have any FC..do a full wipe(wipe data/system/cache/dalvick cache and battery stats also) then install this one

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

i have to say that is more smoother (at 320/600 interactive) then hephappy's version..no lag or FC till now..I'll play with it more and I'll let you know :)

Overclock it to 748-320 at performance and see the difference!!! :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

thedoginme87

Nov 6, 2011
Constanta
Everything is ok

Overclock it to 748-320 at performance and see the difference!!! :)

i'm using 480/787 conservativ and its pretty damn stable,smooth and battery friendly :rolleyes: you did a great job :D i also flashed SRS audio and Windows Phone 7 Style Multitasking Patch and it's awesome ;) ..i have no problems untill now guys..everything works and i don't get any FC:p

sifonaru

Feb 9, 2012
Fresh installed this rom - i have wipped everything inclusive SD and repartitioned, no other apps installed. Nq Mobile Security from Android Market detected this virus: bd.basebridge.e Description

I have installed and wiped SD and all settings twice, virus still detected. In other Gingerbread roms no problems.

Whats going on here?:confused:
Do you guys have this problem?

Lycan

Oct 10, 2011
Mumbai
Fresh installed this rom - i have wipped everything inclusive SD and repartitioned, no other apps installed. Nq Mobile Security from Android Market detected this virus: bd.basebridge.e Description

I have installed and wiped SD and all settings twice, virus still detected. In other Gingerbread roms no problems.

Could you try it on hephappy's original build and report back?
I think its a problem with an app, because many apps ask for weird permissions.

thedoginme87

Nov 6, 2011
Constanta

I don't have any problem:confused: ..AVG antivirus pro doesn't detect any virus..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

sifonaru

Feb 9, 2012
I don't have any problem:confused: ..AVG antivirus pro doesn't detect any virus..

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Yes I have tried AVG and Lookout too, but only NQ Mobile detect this virus. Im using and finding NQ very good piece of software.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Could you try it on hephappy's original build and report back?
I think its a problem with an app, because many apps ask for weird permissions.

I will try that rom too. Stay tuned for the results.

Last edited:

sifonaru

Feb 9, 2012
I have tried AOKP and HeHappy original buid ... the the same problem appear, weird :confused: Maybe its a cm9 rom related problem.
I will come back to gingerbred.

aayushARM

Apr 24, 2011
Ahmedabad
I decided to go with hephappy's build but then decided to do the same thing--- Why don't I make a rom with all tweaks and mods?? No one has done that up till now!! And it will surely boost ICS performance like hell:eek::eek:---- This was idea I had.:D:D
But then I found this thread!!:D
You ruined my idea dynamite!!:p:p:D

Good work!!!;)
Downloading now.....:)

Sent from heaven, wandering with Steve Jobs ;)

dynamite33

Apr 9, 2012
Mumbai
I decided to go with hephappy's build but then decided to do the same thing--- Why don't I make a rom with all tweaks and mods?? No one has done that up till now!! And it will surely boost ICS performance like hell:eek::eek:---- This was idea I had.:D:D
But then I found this thread!!:D
You ruined my idea dynamite!!:p:p:D

Good work!!!;)
Downloading now.....:)

Sent from heaven, wandering with Steve Jobs ;)

Don't download if u want wait for an update!!! Will update today!
In update v6 kak and 3G will be tweak able from Android terminal! And will add some more tweaks!! :)

Reactions: japmsn

Top Liked Posts