[Q] No OS Installed, Can't Mount /data [Solved]

Search This thread

Aciz

Nov 21, 2013
Okayyyy.... So, I was a bit foolish and when trying to install CM11, I wiped my internal storage. So now I don't have OS on my phone. Also, I cannot mount /data in TWRP 2.6.3.0. What to do next as there is no RUU available for Mini? ADB Sideload doesn't work either due to me not being able to mount /data. What do do now? :I

Last edited:

theodorius123

Aug 26, 2010
you wiped your internal-SD and have no ROM.zip to install anything? happened to me a few days ago ;)

you can install a ROM via ADB (never did this) or push a new ROM.zip on your /sdcard/ via "adb push" and install this within recovery.

Aciz

Nov 21, 2013
you wiped your internal-SD and have no ROM.zip to install anything? happened to me a few days ago ;)

you can install a ROM via ADB (never did this) or push a new ROM.zip on your /sdcard/ via "adb push" and install this within recovery.

Okay, I was able to push the CM & gapps zips into my sdcard, but I still cannot mount /data, so I am unable to install it :/ Any more suggestions?

Edit: seems that TWRP also says "unable to mount internal storage".

Last edited:

Aciz

Nov 21, 2013
Okay, I got it solved :) Had to flash stock recovery, do factory reset and then re-flash TWRP, and I was able to mount /data and internal storage again :)

Reactions: l3raveHeart

Pirecks

May 16, 2014
Texas
Okay, I got it solved :) Had to flash stock recovery, do factory reset and then re-flash TWRP, and I was able to mount /data and internal storage again :)

Still haven't been able to find the stock recovery for a HTC One Mini INTL, can anybody link me? I've searched XDA and google everywhere.

l3raveHeart

Aug 3, 2014

Tell me please where did you find the mini(m4) stock recovery, 'cause yes there are no RUU's out there for the mini and I literally got the same problem as yours I wiped the internal storage no OS, etc. and unable to mount data. I'm hopeless tried everything..I pushed the zip to data/media and it successfully copied but as you know unable to mount data so no use. Please tell me where can I get the stock recovery img file. :(

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Aciz

Nov 21, 2013
Tell me please where did you find the mini(m4) stock recovery, 'cause yes there are no RUU's out there for the mini and I literally got the same problem as yours I wiped the internal storage no OS, etc. and unable to mount data. I'm hopeless tried everything..I pushed the zip to data/media and it successfully copied but as you know unable to mount data so no use. Please tell me where can I get the stock recovery img file. :crying:

Thank you in advance.
I can't remember where I got it I'm afraid, but I might still have it on my PC. But I won't be home until Sunday evening :(

Reactions: l3raveHeart

l3raveHeart

Aug 3, 2014
I can't remember where I got it I'm afraid, but I might still have it on my PC. But I won't be home until Sunday evening :(

Thanks for your reply really appreciate it... don't have to worry about it no more I've found it and my phone is now back to life, but I have to admit it without your post I would have been still searching for a solution.

Thanks again. :good: :highfive:

thecos77

Aug 14, 2014
Thanks for your reply really appreciate it... don't have to worry about it no more I've found it and my phone is now back to life, but I have to admit it without your post I would have been still searching for a solution.

Thanks again. :good: :highfive:

Can you please post the stock recovery. I did something similar and can't manage to get a rom back on to my phone.

I currently have OS-3.10.502.3.

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell me please where did you find the mini(m4) stock recovery, 'cause yes there are no RUU's out there for the mini and I literally got the same problem as yours I wiped the internal storage no OS, etc. and unable to mount data. I'm hopeless tried everything..I pushed the zip to data/media and it successfully copied but as you know unable to mount data so no use. Please tell me where can I get the stock recovery img file. :crying:

Thank you in advance.