[ROM][KitKat4.4.2 * G900FXXU1ANE2]Deepcore/Eminent ProMod ROM V 1.0.1

Search This thread
E

EdgarCupari

I saw there was a new update - but when I downloaded it - it looks like it is the same rom I originally downloaded when you first released it.

The download is labeled ProModRom - and the MD5 listed works on the original file I downloaded yesterday.

SO - I am confused - is this the new update or has it not been uploaded ? Would the MD5 number be the same for the new update as it was for the original rom?

When I first downloaded it was simply ProModRom and that is what appears to be available for down load now too - ???

your help is appreciated.

wehre you have showe this? at moment we dont have an update..
i work on it...)

E

EdgarCupari

Sorry, maybe it is my mistake. I thought the original release was ProMod Rom 1.0

I saw that the download file was labled 1.0.1 which I thought meant there was an update. I must have been confused. My appologies.

OK Mate..sorry

The red number is for Rom Version 1.0.0 beata
the green number is for Update Version 0.1 release

Thank you for using ProMod v1.0.1

regards

E

EdgarCupari

Ok or not OK

So nobody have interesse on my ROM....so i will stop my projekt...

only 5 Thanks...nobody votet for my ROM....so i must think my work is bull****...!!

OK . I go my Way....

Peace at all by

Borfas

Feb 1, 2010
I'll try.
use rc2 for installation?
removed, gmail ... wget.. some unnecessary applications. ?

Borfas

Feb 1, 2010
Who Voted for this rom? 5 Star? who voted on this rom worth 5 points even suspend.
I do not want to be hypocritical but at least ROM contains a program that cost money on market, it's not the demo, it's hack.
I understand that is a start for any developer, but this rom has the most bugs.
I checked and tested all the ROMs!
Who gave 5 points must at least use this rom.?
To give 5 stars, I say you should check out these ROMs least 2 developer!
Or receiving 5 STARS because he's upset that does not use them ONE ROM? ROM is used CAT is well made and a little lag, but this has it all ....
Do not want to offend anyone. I just want to be taking action POINT stars, NOT giving them eyes, or beautiful eyes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is this safe to flash on the t-mobile variant without wiping internal SD card?

I have NOT flashed yet, but I just looked at the updater script and there were no commands to mount or delete preload, so going on a limb I would say it is safe to flash :good:

Edit: Below are typical lines you would normally have if it would delete the SD card data
    ui_print("@Wiping Preload ...");
    mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p25", "/preload");
    delete_recursive("/preload");
    Mod Edit

Thread cleaned.

Can we now please get back on topic.

Thank you

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    So nobody have interesse on my ROM....so i will stop my projekt...

only 5 Thanks...nobody votet for my ROM....so i must think my work is bull****...!!

OK . I go my Way....

Peace at all by

That sucks, I really liked this ROM.

Best of luck where you take your talents.