[THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09] Crispy Clean [6/30/12]

Search This thread

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
My man, you have outdone yourself this time. These themes just keep getting better and better. Thank you and thanks to all the developers who's work helped make this theme awesome.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Forum Runner

+1 on this! Flashed over CleanGB MTD and I can't remember being this impressed (yes I can; Minimalistic Black!) You are at the top of your game, Travis! Thanks and more thanks!

Sent from my Crispy-Clean Epic using XDA Premium

Love & Tolerate

Last edited:

funkydope

Aug 3, 2010
Oh my.....I just installed this theme over ACS 5.5, running
Samurai Ronin5 kernel. this is sick!!! Love the theme, u never cease to amaze. Keep it up!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Xalky

Jun 17, 2011
I was on shake n bake I flashed this theme this morning. I love it. But dont give up on shake n bake because I love that one too. I'm a sucker for blue themes.. . :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

MrEpic

Jul 20, 2011
Uhhh def should have grabbed it when i could....link not working for me..crappp!!!

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Uhhh def should have grabbed it when i could....link not working for me..crappp!!!
Patience is a virtue....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ disregard last post!! Love the theme...yessss!!!

justen7723

Apr 3, 2011
toledo
I love the theme. Thanks. Any chance of the 10 lock mod making it into this? Even if it was just an add on by itself that would b really amazing.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Please don't add the lockmod... if anything make it a seperate flashable or something... a lot of people have hella problems with the lockmod...

shane6374

Jun 23, 2009
Minneapolis
Please don't add the lockmod... if anything make it a seperate flashable or something... a lot of people have hella problems with the lockmod...

The lock mod isn't really something that can just be added or taken away. The files that are modified are so different that you would still have a 15mb zip just to modify from one to the other.

As far as people having problems with the lock mod, I'm stating to wonder how big the problem really is. Since I released HCFE 2.5 without the lockmod the download stats still tell me that people still prefer the lockmod.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
The lock mod isn't really something that can just be added or taken away. The files that are modified are so different that you would still have a 15mb zip just to modify from one to the other.

As far as people having problems with the lock mod, I'm stating to wonder how big the problem really is. Since I released HCFE 2.5 without the lockmod the download stats still tell me that people still prefer the lockmod.

I defenitely have problems with it... theme with... constant reboots... same theme just without the lockmod... no reboots...

Xalky

Jun 17, 2011
I defenitely have problems with it... theme with... constant reboots... same theme just without the lockmod... no reboots...

Yeah me too... I couldn't figure out why I was getting reboots til I got rid of the lockmod, I flashed a theme with no lockmod and now my phone is rock steady. You could always make a lockmod and non-lockmod version like you did on shake n bake. The AOSP lock mod addon works fine though. I'm running that right now.

Reactions: flastnoles11

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Yeah me too... I couldn't figure out why I was getting reboots til I got rid of the lockmod, I flashed a theme with no lockmod and now my phone is rock steady. You could always make a lockmod and non-lockmod version like you did on shake n bake. The AOSP lock mod addon works fine though. I'm running that right now.

just fyi I was reading in RandomKings thred on his thunderhawk EH17 and he mentioned something about how unlike previous lock mods it is an external mod or something and on previous versions it was baked in. I think that may be why there are some issues according to him but don't take my word on it! That's just what I have read from thread searching

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
just fyi I was reading in RandomKings thred on his thunderhawk EH17 and he mentioned something about how unlike previous lock mods it is an external mod or something and on previous versions it was baked in. I think that may be why there are some issues according to him but don't take my word on it! That's just what I have read from thread searching

you actually take the time to search and read threads in these forums ?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: you are definately in the minority !!!! :p

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
you actually take the time to search and read threads in these forums ?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: you are definately in the minority !!!! :p

Believe it or not I do hahaha plus now that I'm on school break I feel like all I do is read forums. In my family we have 3 ET4G's, an HTC Thunderbolt, and 2 OG epics so I do my fair share of research lol

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
Believe it or not I do hahaha plus now that I'm on school break I feel like all I do is read forums. In my family we have 3 ET4G's, an HTC Thunderbolt, and 2 OG epics so I do my fair share of research lol

I know how you feel... except I only have 2 forums to keep up with... the og epic and the og evo! And that feels like a ton... but I've read pretty much every thread on both forums... find myself on tapatalk about 10 hours a day or so... lol... I have no life outside of playing with my daughter and messing with my phone!

rompnit

Aug 24, 2008
Granger, IN
I know how you feel... except I only have 2 forums to keep up with... the og epic and the og evo! And that feels like a ton... but I've read pretty much every thread on both forums... find myself on tapatalk about 10 hours a day or so... lol... I have no life outside of playing with my daughter and messing with my phone!

Glad I'm not the only one! lol.. Much love for XDA; plus I'm addicted to flashing ROMS! :D Between my wife's EvoShift and Nook Color, my OG Epic and Transformer Tab, and even my son's really old school Samsung Transform (all rooted and flashed with kick a$$ dev ROMs) I spend 70% of my 'browsing' here on XDA...

And this theme is awesome!!

travmofosho

Feb 22, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Updated OP

v.2
-Removed Privacy tab from settings menu..
-Green progress bar is now BLUE!
-Changed alot of lame icons ...
-Edited colors to match a little better
-Optimized pngs
-Reverted calculator and calendar back to stock because it seemed to fit the theme better..
-Changed GPS icon in status bar but still needs some editing...

Last edited:

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Thank You Kindly Mr Moreno ..... Great Job as Usual ..... This Theme Looks REALLY Cool on CleanGB-MTD ( in case I haven't mentioned that before ;) )

Reactions: travmofosho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [THEME][EI22/EL30/FC09] Crispy Clean [4/4/12]

Crispy Clean
    EI22/EL30/FC09 Theme

by travmofosho

Untitled-3.png

Disclaimer: I am no way responsible for anything that may happen to your phone!! Flash at your own risk!​

jonathanphx1- [Dark Horse icons that i used in most of my theme]
    -link to Dark horse theme...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1000405
    toadlife- [Scrolling Status Bar w/4g, power off, reboot][Base files]
    shane6374- [some icons in my custom MMS]
    SenseISimple -[Extended Power Menu & Scrolling Status Bar]
    dreamsforgotten -[The Themeing Guide]
    (More people that i forgot...will update soon)

Instructions:
    Go into Recovery, Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache 3 times and flash zip
    [Clean install is recommended to reduce issues but is not necessary]

DOWNLOAD LINK:​

[SCREEN SHOTS]​

snap20120104_051326.jpgsnap20120104_051735.jpgsnap20120104_235135.jpgsnap20120104_235206.jpgsnap20120104_235225.jpgsnap20120104_235253.jpgsnap20120104_235332.jpgsnap20120104_235745.jpgsnap20120105_001421.jpgsnap20120105_001432.jpg

Whats Included??
    Scrolling Statusbar (15 Widgets)
    CRT On & Off
    1% Battery Mod
    Volume Mod
    Hot Spot Hack
    1x/3g Mod
    Extended Power Menu
    Themed apps include...
    Market
    Contacts [TRANSPARENT EL30 only]
    Dialer [TRANSPARENT]
    Mms [TRANSPARENT]
    Shoot Me
    Settings
    SystemUI
    framework-res
    lidroid
    Many more....

EL30 v.1
    -Initial Release

EI22 v.2
    -Optimized pngs
    -Reverted calculator and calendar back to stock because it seemed to fit the theme better..
    (will attach blacked out apps to bottom of this post)

Updated OP

v.2
    -Optimized pngs

Nashdogg will be taking this over for Travis.
    reserved

reserved for later
    How did you get the dialer transparent? I tried for a few weeks to get that with no success.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Man you have no idea how long I had to search to find out how lol... its in this Galaxy S I9000 Transparent dialer thread.. I followed it step by step and everything went smooth (as the pictures show lol)