MLB '12

Search This thread

Vegasden

Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
vegasden.net
Let me first day this isn't warez. For it to be fully functional you still have to be an MLB Premium subscriber. I'm posting should anyone have the issues I encountered.

On my Nook running CM7 the market said our device wasn't compatible. I sideloaded this from my phone and it works just fine.

http://db.tt/7lEQJzlo

Mods: if this is inappropriate please delete.

meade18

Mar 5, 2011
Thanks. I'm going to try this out right away. Any idea if the live streaming video will work on the nook this year?

Vegasden

Aug 26, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
vegasden.net
Unfortunately MLB "tested" their app on, what appears to be, whatever was around the office. The Fire is approved yet our Tablet isn't. I have a T-Mobile GS2 that isn't on the approved video list yet the AT&T version is. Last year they had an approved list...but allowed other to try with a disclaimer. I've written them regarding this.

I tried using the Dolphin browser set as Desktop and was able to connect. Unfortunately, CM7 video acceleration isn't up to par yet (hopefully soon) so I had a clear but choppy picture. It did, however, look great in my phone

lfeuln

Feb 8, 2012
MLB at Bat Lite is available on the Android Market now under CM7. I was able to login with my account and am listening to a game now...unfortunately it doesn't seem to show any live video. Quite annoying when the Kindle Fire is supposedly compatible. I'm hoping this might change when we get past spring training but will see.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using Tapatalk

tonyp23

Jun 2, 2010
There are very few games with live video that i have noticed. Unfortunately i havent tried to watch any but the fact I didnt have a "device not supported" error with at bat lite is a good sign.

Sent from my Nook Tablet using xda premium

whatwhat456

Jan 13, 2008
Anybody on CM9 having trouble playing the highlight videos? I get a black screen and the audio starts for a half a second, but the video never plays.

Sent from my NookTablet using XDA Premium HD app

JRam13

Apr 23, 2012
Let me first day this isn't warez. For it to be fully functional you still have to be an MLB Premium subscriber. I'm posting should anyone have the issues I encountered.

On my Nook running CM7 the market said our device wasn't compatible. I sideloaded this from my phone and it works just fine.

http://db.tt/7lEQJzlo

Mods: if this is inappropriate please delete.

Your link is dead. How do I get MLB to play on my tablet? I am a Premium Subscriber.

JRam13

Apr 23, 2012
I figured a way to get Live streaming through mlb.com

First you need the Dolphin browser and set it up for "desktop" compatibility. This forces the web pages to open as they would if you were on a PC. Next, just download the Flash app 11 in the Google play store. Go to mlb.tv, sign in, and voila! you can watch all your games on live streams or archived!

It looks so good too, it streams in HD.

Last edited:
Reactions: peters4n6

peters4n6

Jul 4, 2011

First you need the Dolphin browser and set it up for "desktop" compatibility. This forces the web pages to open as they would if you were on a PC. Next, just download the Flash app 11 in the Google play store. Go to mlb.tv, sign in, and voila! you can watch all your games on live streams or archived!

How do you set up for "desktop" compatibility?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How do you set up for "desktop" compatibility?
    In Dolphin browser settings, more, Settings, Dolphin settings, User Agent = Desktop.