[APP] [ICS] S Voice, Flipboard (S3)

Search This thread
G

GuestK00164

Sorry man... i ve no idea on this... as to how to enable sound... i just hear the beeps i feel... if any one can put some light on this it wud be gr8...
You click the little man icon on the bottom left corner

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Link broken ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
If you are using the chrome beta app on your phone, you press the bottom left button on your phone and select 'request desktop site'.

G

GuestK00164

Lol... i ve tried that...

Does it wrk for u ??? Or is it that slim roms ve sme plugins missing which i would need to install manually frm the play store... just a wild guess... as i feel even dastinger is a slim user like me...
Using cm9 nightly and default was talking on.

Tridik

May 20, 2012
hi, everyone!

I've installed it by moving the .apk in data/app folder and setting permissions with rootexplorer. It works well on rooted Samsung galaxy s II (GT-I9100). Unfortunately I've found 2 minor problems (pheraps already noted) as today.

1) does not start when double-tapping the home button

2) crashes when selecting the "search the web/search on internet" option (the one that appears immediately after the "I'm sorry, I don't have the answer" message)

I'm not sure.. But if I'm not mistaken the possible solution to 1) may be changing current package name (com.vlingo.midas) into the one of the stock voice assistant (for galaxy s II -> com.vlingo.client.samsung) by editing the androidmanifest.xml in the .apk.
I'm not capable to do such task (even after reading several tutorials on this and other forums). Is it possible to verify this assumption?

Thanks

jorelverdi

May 20, 2012
Help with Galaxy S2 ICS

SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

I have an Galaxy S2 with official ICS 4.0.3 and installing the app I get a message saying: Application not installed

Please I need help right now!!!

er_tomas

Oct 19, 2011
I'm getting network errors. Seems that everyone is trying to use it at the same time...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

S Voice

Found this while browsing... Its an app from S3... Just extract and install like a normal apk from the download link given below...

Download Link : (Original unmodified apk)
    S Voice (I recommend to use the patched version given below in the same post to avoid the need of editing build.prop)

ddgl81.jpg

I just played a bit with it... :D

Original thread where i got it from :
    S Voice

Tested on Slim ICS as i am using it...

Edit :
    Please do set user agent as Desktop if you are trying to download with ur mobile browser... Mediafire no longer works when user agent of browser set as android (default)...

Edit :
    Do edit these two lines of build.prop in /system to what is written down, then save and reboot to avoid network error...

ro.product.device=GT-I9300
    ro.product.model=GT-I9300

Edit :
    Already patched version... Click Me (Njcki) or Click Me (pHaez) to try (redirected to post)... No need to edit build.prop in these versions...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Flipboard

Just install like a normal apk...
    Original thread : Flipboard

For creating account :
    - Launch it
    - Ignore the account bit at first
    - Then click the little red ribbon in the top right hand corner
    - Press Accounts
    - It will then give you an option to create.

mjbwgh.jpg
    DO NOT edit build.prop.
    I patched this APK so you should't edit build.prop: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26376576&postcount=228
    Edit these two lines of build.prop to what is written down, then save and reboot...

ro.product.device=GT-I9300
    ro.product.model=GT-I9300
    Any link for addon patch voice recorder zip please ?

Edit: patched version work great without editing build.prop :)

SREC_VoiceDialer_Addon.zip
    IF IT GIVES YOU NETWORK ERROR YOU HAVE TO CHANGE BUILD.PROP TO I9300 AND IT WILL WORK AGAIN..

sent from hell using my ics i9000 on fire