Msl for photon

Search This thread

Lukede112

Sep 30, 2010
Just got off the phone with sprint and they refuse to give me the msl. So I ask any other suggestions?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Djspinister

Jul 13, 2010
Dallas
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Just got off the phone with sprint and they refuse to give me the msl. So I ask any other suggestions?

Call again and tell them to give it, it is your phone, it is your property. Tell them someone has a gun pointed to your head and you need it or they will kill you.

But seriously, just call back til you find a nice operator.

-DJ

Lukede112

Sep 30, 2010
I'm tempted to drop the "o if you can't help me I'll just cancel since I'm within my thirty days"line

A

acoleman1981

Technically you don't own your phone outright unless you paid the full price until your contract is up.

Jjday7

Dec 1, 2007
Call and say that your phone is not allowing you to get a data connection. They will walk you through getting it reset and they will give you the msl in the process to do the restore.

Reactions: mk3

A_Flying_Fox

Aug 10, 2010
Download a terminal emulator from the market and type

getprop ril.MSL

It will give a 6 digit number which is your msl

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: hardy1906

albe070

Sep 23, 2010
I had to call twice to get it.

The first time the lady gave me my msl but it was not correct and kept asking me if i was going to use it to hack the phone lol.

The second time i got it but the lady was asking if i was going to use it hack the phone as well.

ZiggSVO

The first time the lady gave me my msl but it was not correct and kept asking me if i was going to use it to hack the phone lol.

The second time i got it but the lady was asking if i was going to use it hack the phone as well.

I just literally called now spoke with a Brandy(sp) and got the msl for my photon and my sons epic which neither I own outright.
I would try back again and like stated in the thread if needed lie and say you need it for developing purposes.
I just asked for the msls and was given them. no questions asked :)

sub2k1

Oct 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
The first time I called they said I couldn't have the number while I was still under contract. They said if I really needed the number then I had to pay the 200 dollar cancellation fee. I said no thanks, I don't need it that badly. I hung up and called back up and asked the new rep who was more than happy she could assist me.

Ion4

Mar 9, 2011
San Diego
Get your MSL EASY....

I work for Sprint and worked at a call center for sprint in the PAST!! all you have to say is my phone is not working and was told that I need to MANUALLY PROGRAM the phone, they will tell you to type ##*****# (the * are your MSL :)...) then your PHONE number then your MSID... most of the time they will try and get you to just update the profile and just tell them it didn't work...

That's it!! VARY EASY!!!

give me a thanks if that helps...

xTMFxOffshore

Sep 1, 2011
San Diego

That just made me lol. I kinda wanna call now and ask for it and see if they think I'm trying to hack my phone too. Lol.

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
getprop ril.MSL will give you your msl, i assure you. the last part has to be in caps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    need help with MSL?

I can get MSL's via pm for anyone if you're willing to give two pieces of into to me. at your discretion and all info will be kept confidential and deleted upon msl is given to you. I will not charge for this since its a free info that sprint can divulge if you get a nice enough rep. I will not use any personal info for my personal gain as I do not want to lose my job. just helping out a community that has helped me tons throughout my android phone life.

***If you wish to participate I need your phone # and ESN or MEID via PM ONLY If you're wary about giving that info I can do it with your Phone number and last name on account.***
    Get your MSL EASY....

I work for Sprint and worked at a call center for sprint in the PAST!! all you have to say is my phone is not working and was told that I need to MANUALLY PROGRAM the phone, they will tell you to type ##*****# (the * are your MSL :)...) then your PHONE number then your MSID... most of the time they will try and get you to just update the profile and just tell them it didn't work...

That's it!! VARY EASY!!!

give me a thanks if that helps...
    Sprint Only

Guys I would like to reiterate that I can only provide MSL's for Sprint Activated Devices. If you're on another carrier im sorry but I cannot help you out.
    I sent out one other msl to the user requesting one and I need more info from another person. If you contacted me please check your PM's. and if I helped you please thank me! :)
    You guys want MSL? READ THIS THREAD! Just tried it and it worked, got mine on Stock, rooted, locked Photon. Tell your friends and thank the OP!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=20080435