[Q] if im unlocked can i flash a new spf ?

Search This thread

Finishure

Dec 29, 2008
New York
so i unlocked my photon and when i booted it it up i seen at the moto screen that my phone was unlocked. now my question is i flashed the latest spf to update my phone and i dont see that unlocked at the moto screen when i boot up am i unlocked? if not do i have to go through with the whole procedure agian? and if i do will my system not be up to date

KTT16

Aug 26, 2011
Fremont
so i unlocked my photon and when i booted it it up i seen at the moto screen that my phone was unlocked. now my question is i flashed the latest spf to update my phone and i dont see that unlocked at the moto screen when i boot up am i unlocked? if not do i have to go through with the whole procedure agian? and if i do will my system not be up to date

You will re-lock the phone by flashing the SBF. To unlock reflash the unlock file..you'll still be on the latest SBF.

Reactions: Finishure

Fugitive87

Nov 12, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I unlocked my bootloader by going into fastboot and typing fastboot oem unlock, then it asked my to type it with my device id, so i copied the device id so i typed fastboot oem unlock ******** and it worked, it says unlocked and works

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You will re-lock the phone by flashing the SBF. To unlock reflash the unlock file..you'll still be on the latest SBF.