Playground ICS [New Era]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kaijura

Jan 1, 2011
:/ at that.

In other news, you have a somewhat new cult that jumped ship from IceCold to Playground in IncS. I'm not surprised, I found playground superior in some aspects as well.

:/ at that.

In other news, you have a somewhat new cult that jumped ship from IceCold to Playground in IncS. I'm not surprised, I found playground superior in some aspects as well.

The settings are being added, just trying to keep it clean and completed as they are.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kaijura

Jan 1, 2011
The settings are being added, just trying to keep it clean and completed as they are.
I sort of see it in an interesting way between AOKP and CM9, it seems like CM9 tends to be more slower, but tries to do professional work by moving one step at a time. AOKP meanwhile is really fast, but a lot of the stuff can be buggy if cherry picked before it's fully riped. It really seems like a lot of a turtle vs hare situation going on.

That's odd/interesting, does reverse engineering the OMX libraries not enable netflix for you guys?

Yes sensation source is out no it won't help get ril :) Have a nice day and thanks for playing the answer future questions game!

Source is worth at least a passing glance. It may help with other stuff. I take that back if it's just kernel though.

Will it help with camera at all or is it completely different? I would guess since it's sense that it's mostly useless but who knows maybe there will be a fix for something just nothing for the ril I know that much.

Camera no. A general layout for when the right radio files are available maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts