Atrix lapdock £41.27

Search This thread

htc-me

Dec 2, 2007
Last edited:

htc-me

Dec 2, 2007
I posted this late last night as I thought the deal would not be around long. I was about to go to bed so didnt have time to look through the other posts. I was doing this with good intentions. Thank you for showing me that my post was indeed not needed....just like the links you posted. Im sure other forum members could see the mistake but could also see that the intentions were good.

jk2207jk

Jan 17, 2010
Ladies ladies, put the handbags down ;) (No sexism intended :p)

Anyway, I can't seem to put an order through on either of the sites now; reckon that means they're sold out? :(

Last edited:

plasmahal

May 3, 2012
HI,

I just a new UK lapdock from the Ebuyer sale for £44.99.

Thought at that price I would take a punt.

I have a stock UK t-mobile Atrix:

System specs:
System version: 45.31.2.MB860.T-Mobile.en.GB
Model: MB860
Android version: 2.3.4
Baseband version: N_01.100.00R
Webtop version: WT-1.2.0-133_38
Kernel version: 2.6.32.9 e13392@zch68lnxdroid46 #2
Build number: 4.5.2A-74_OLE-31.2

I have 2 niggles I'm trawling through forums to find an answers for but maybe someone can point in the right direction.

1. On the inbuilt firefox browser (v6.0.2), some sites go to a mobile version and not the full web version. I can't find a version of phony that's compatible. Is there a way to solve this (without mods)?

2. When playing an album from the phone through the lapdock's entertainment channel, the album songs are not i the correct order and sny shuffle options i can see are off. Any fix?

Cheers.

jk2207jk

Jan 17, 2010
Just received mine! £41.27 DELIVERED! Ordered through Oyyy and I couldn't believe it actually cam to be honest :p

First impressions: Well built, really nice design although I think the touch-pad is a little over-sized and the keyboard under-sized. Can't believe how thin and beautiful it is, all for £41.27!!! So happy!

Haven't had a chance to play about with any webtop experience yet as I'm running Neutrino ROM 2.6, but I plan to give up a few revision hours over the weekend to change my ROM ;)

Top Liked Posts