New Camera Add-on: Time Lapse

Search This thread

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
Its a Fully Featured app for capturing amazing time lapse clips with your Sony camera, simple, fast and intuitive.
No need for expensive photography equipment
, ;)

Description

Time Lapse is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Sony :D

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:

● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction

Exclusively available to select Sony Xperia™ devices running at least Android 4.1.2.
4K is available as an in app purchase only to devices with at least a 9MP camera.
This is the first time lapse app on the play store to support 4K!

WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw on paper, play a sports game or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

DS8eV9YLNr-nRAp-K55-nC4OCtFjiGmxDNp-KVYcAbRq6_exN7zhQNQdGGUZoGcqYQ=h900

tl91.jpg

Download From Google Play

Mirror link

Last edited:

55pawan

Jun 7, 2013
new delhi
xperia l not combatible

play store says xl(4.2.2) is not compatible with this version..
can you provide me any other source for apk?

55pawan

Jun 7, 2013
new delhi
Mirror link is not valid
It says file hav been deleted or moved..?

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

55pawan

Jun 7, 2013
new delhi
Application not install. What to do??

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1404632414117.jpg
    1404632414117.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 624

CM17X

May 19, 2013
youtube.com
Good app, but i needs more options.
First, it needs a post-render option in case something went wrong after the recording time, can you imaine losing an our of video because you forgot and close the recen apps?
also, the screen should be able to urn off while recording, why? because is a big battery drainer. By trying it i spent 6 minutes recording 1 picure every second by 6 minutes, and afer that i lost 4% of my battery, taht say, in 150 minutes my battery will drain completely, and considering tat you can set the time up to 24 hours...

lstic

Oct 24, 2012
Njivice
Works great on Z3 compact, but has anyone experienced 'refocusing' when watching video? I tried different options but it's always present. When you watch video every few seconds there's like refocusing and zoom in-out...

hasn4179

Aug 5, 2013
@lstic
I've experienced that as well....

BTW...will the 4K mode work on XZ?

Works great on Z3 compact, but has anyone experienced 'refocusing' when watching video? I tried different options but it's always present. When you watch video every few seconds there's like refocusing and zoom in-out...

if there are objects present within the focal distance, the focus will change
set the focus to infinity, then try
of course time lapses are not recommended for macro level videos when you have no manual focus control

Reactions: lstic and piyush95

lstic

Oct 24, 2012
Njivice
of course time lapses are not recommended for macro level videos when you have no manual focus control

I tried everything, it's always present (sometimes more, sometimes less). And I'm taking timelapse of distant trees and sky, so nothing comes in the way. :)
But I'm beginning to think it has something to do with Z3 compact camera sensor.

I tried shooting timelapse with Lapseit pro which worked perfectly on my Xperia P, but on Z3c, the same thing happens as with this time lapse addon.
Strange...

hasn4179

Aug 5, 2013
I tried everything, it's always present (sometimes more, sometimes less). And I'm taking timelapse of distant trees and sky, so nothing comes in the way. :)
But I'm beginning to think it has something to do with Z3 compact camera sensor.

I tried shooting timelapse with Lapseit pro which worked perfectly on my Xperia P, but on Z3c, the same thing happens as with this time lapse addon.
Strange...

Yup, its handset specific issue, because i have recorded timelapses using this app on z1, and they dont have this refocus issue
Have you asked anyone else with z3c?
if other z3c users have this issue then it is camera driver related

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its a Fully Featured app for capturing amazing time lapse clips with your Sony camera, simple, fast and intuitive.
    No need for expensive photography equipment
    , ;)

Description

Time Lapse is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Sony :D

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:

● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor
    ● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
    ● Unique and blazing fast render engine
    ● Video Trimmer
    ● Reverse Time
    ● Flip in any direction

Exclusively available to select Sony Xperia™ devices running at least Android 4.1.2.
    4K is available as an in app purchase only to devices with at least a 9MP camera.
    This is the first time lapse app on the play store to support 4K!

WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
    Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw on paper, play a sports game or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
    Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

DS8eV9YLNr-nRAp-K55-nC4OCtFjiGmxDNp-KVYcAbRq6_exN7zhQNQdGGUZoGcqYQ=h900

tl91.jpg

Download From Google Play

Mirror link
    nice :good:
    anup34 said:
    I'll give a try in my device also...!! :confused: :rolleyes:
    @lstic
    I've experienced that as well....

BTW...will the 4K mode work on XZ?