[Q] Xperia Z HardBrick! no red led!

Search This thread

Dhicky

Oct 25, 2013
Payakumbuh
So last night i was charging my phone like usual, when in the morning i woke up, i unplugged my XZ, and everything was normal i checked my notifications, but then i decided to get some more sleep, after two hours later i woke up again, It's dead, it wont turn on, no red light when i plug the charger, pressing buttons combination didn't help at all, I dont know what happen. please help me, i think it's hard brick, but how can i solve it? Please help me :(

Vlad5555

Feb 20, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
So last night i was charging my phone like usual, when in the morning i woke up, i unplugged my XZ, and everything was normal i checked my notifications, but then i decided to get some more sleep, after two hours later i woke up again, It's dead, it wont turn on, no red light when i plug the charger, pressing buttons combination didn't help at all, I dont know what happen. please help me, i think it's hard brick, but how can i solve it? Please help me :(

Bring it to Sony service or to the service of the place where you have bought it from if you have guarantee. :good:

Last edited:

Dhicky

Oct 25, 2013
Payakumbuh
thanks all for replying, Hardbrick is caused by failed update process right? but i wasn't updating my phone at that time, what it called, what happened to my XZ, so strange..

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
thanks all for replying, Hardbrick is caused by failed update process right? but i wasn't updating my phone at that time, what it called, what happened to my XZ, so strange..
No

Hard bricks caused by flashing wrong kernel on wrong device. If you flashed XZ2 kernel on XZ you will hard brick it. And if you flash wrong rom for wrong device also you will hard brick it ;)

And sometimes it's caused by damaged hardware too
So take care again

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk!

Dhicky

Oct 25, 2013
Payakumbuh
sorry i have some questions please :

1. What will normally happen if you plug a charger into Xperia Z without battery in it?

2. what is the red marked area in the image / link below, and what does it do?

original

3. when my XZ was off, It wouldn't turn on when i press power button, but when i connected it with a charger then pressed power button it would turn on, what wrong with that? that happened before my XZ totally dead.

Thank you..