---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

basketthis

May 23, 2011
Didn't do anything

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. I love all of your builds but EL26 W/4G toggle and flawless performance keeps drawing me back...I am always ready to test for you, KingOfTheJungle or any of TeamViewer Venum....all are great work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

With this theme, go into settings, lockscreen settings, general and change window animations and windows transistions both to normal. Then back out. Go back into settings and change them both to fast. Voila! CRT animation works. Even if locked in landscape and unlocked in portrait. ;)

Now, my question is, how can i use the regular unlock screen (slide left to right) in addition to the pattern lockscreen. I know it was possible on my other phone using cm7...

kasper19

Oct 6, 2011
Well, it was worth a shot. Thanks. I love all of your builds but EL26 W/4G toggle and flawless performance keeps drawing me back...I am always ready to test for you, KingOfTheJungle or any of TeamViewer Venum....all are great work!

qft. had to go back to my el26 nandroid with your minimal theme and calk's 2.7

i have to learn not to mess with something working so well

Last edited:

SpartanVissepo

Feb 26, 2011
Google Pixel 7
I have a question about this theme. Is there a way that y could remove the sound from the Samsung theme keyboard using root explorer ? I really use the haptic feedback but the sound kinds of annoy me. Thanks in advanced

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
qft. had to go back to my el26 nandroid with your minimal theme and calk's 2.7

i have to learn not to mess with something working so well

what's not working? I'm on calks 2.8 with version 6.2(lock screen mod) with not a one issue. Smooth as silk! Thanks banks my phone rocks my face off!!

kasper19

Oct 6, 2011
what's not working? I'm on calks 2.8 with version 6.2(lock screen mod) with not a one issue. Smooth as silk! Thanks banks my phone rocks my face off!!

had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.

cjwaggsrx8

Jun 3, 2011
had an issue where i didn't have all the toggles from the pull down, the theme had a white streak down the middle of some apps. i don't use the lockscreen mod, so i would rather not have it loaded. i did a full wipe / reload with the non lockmod version before it was pulled and still had problems. so back i go.

He'll fix it quick banks don't mess around.

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I would really love a mix of the 2 versions ...extended toggles (press and hold data toggle to enable 4g), and no CRT

D

Deleted member 2915683

hmm...never had that happen.... ill look into it

D

Deleted member 2915683

I have a question about this theme. Is there a way that y could remove the sound from the Samsung theme keyboard using root explorer ? I really use the haptic feedback but the sound kinds of annoy me. Thanks in advanced

dont know how to do that lol

doroyce05

Nov 29, 2010
I notice that i can't find the 4G toggle for the status bar. Is it suppose ti be there?

Thanks guys and i love the theme.

basketthis

May 23, 2011
This theme seems to drain my battery faster... Any reasom why that would happen? On calkulins....

odub303

Nov 30, 2007
I just can't bring myself to flash any other theme. This is pretty much perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts