[Q] Can't get a unlock code for S2

Search This thread

xyrrrrr

Dec 28, 2013
Hey, I recently bought a S2 device with a carrier lock and I've rooted my S2 and tried the unlock app by chainfire, Galaxy_S Unlock by Helroz but to no avail. So what should I do, are there any more apps to try? Also I have no idea what hardlock is and maybe it is hardlocked and that's why apps don't work.

k4ktus

May 13, 2014
Hey, I recently bought a S2 device with a carrier lock and I've rooted my S2 and tried the unlock app by chainfire, Galaxy_S Unlock by Helroz but to no avail. So what should I do, are there any more apps to try? Also I have no idea what hardlock is and maybe it is hardlocked and that's why apps don't work.
GalaxSim Unlock. Search for the thread on here.
Since i had similar problems except the hardlock (?), i can tell you my experiences.
The app by Helroz worked for me only i had the original rom provided by the carrier. Dunno about Chainfire's since, it always worked by Helroz.
Whenever i had different rom ( JB, IC, KK) none of the applications worked for me.

Regarding to GalaxSim unlock, it wanted me to get the PRO one which is about 3 dollars (?) to can unblock it, but i don't like to pay for sth that it has no quarantee thats gonna work =D.

xyrrrrr

Dec 28, 2013
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I already tried GalaxSim Unlock yesterday, but I don't know about the PRO version.