[Q] [Q ]Xperia Z replacement

Search This thread

Nabster05

Jun 24, 2011
Kochi
Hi guys,
I had a really dumb issue with my z , the headphone flap keeps popping out or it wont stay closed... it actually comes and goes ,this problem(i did a research and lota people have the same issue,n the Sony guys as usual have no clue). So i thought of getting the flap replaced coz i bought it just 2 months back, but when i got to the service center, they said they cant repair it n that my fone will be replaced. So

My question is:

1) Will they replace me with a new fone,(Have anyone got their fone replaced?, some info would be great)
2) If the replace my fone with an old and serviced fone how can i know or find out immediately ( like some inside setting to see if it was formatted or repaired recently)

It would be a great hept to me and anyone out there like me searching for an anserwr to this question if someone shared thier expertise n had an experience with the issue above mentioned.

Thanks in Advance Guys

vikash1994b

Dec 7, 2012
New Delhi
Xiaomi Mi 3
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hi guys,
I had a really dumb issue with my z , the headphone flap keeps popping out or it wont stay closed... it actually comes and goes ,this problem(i did a research and lota people have the same issue,n the Sony guys as usual have no clue). So i thought of getting the flap replaced coz i bought it just 2 months back, but when i got to the service center, they said they cant repair it n that my fone will be replaced. So

My question is:

1) Will they replace me with a new fone,(Have anyone got their fone replaced?, some info would be great)
2) If the replace my fone with an old and serviced fone how can i know or find out immediately ( like some inside setting to see if it was formatted or repaired recently)

It would be a great hept to me and anyone out there like me searching for an anserwr to this question if someone shared thier expertise n had an experience with the issue above mentioned.

Thanks in Advance Guys

Yes,if they say they will replace it with i new fone,i got my replaced due to wifi issue and they gave me a brand new fone in a small white box nd there were no scratches on the fone with the screen protector(the one which are already put on the fone not the one which they give in box).but they took 10 days for replacement that was annoying.

If you are not satisfied with the fone dont accept it.use it for sometime at the centre. if you found any issue dont accept and ask for another replacement.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Nabster05

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

My question is:

Thanks in Advance Guys

Yes,if they say they will replace it with i new fone,i got my replaced due to wifi issue and they gave me a brand new fone in a small white box nd there were no scratches on the fone with the screen protector(the one which are already put on the fone not the one which they give in box).but they took 10 days for replacement that was annoying.

If you are not satisfied with the fone dont accept it.use it for sometime at the centre. if you found any issue dont accept and ask for another replacement.

Sent from my C6602 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app