Search This thread

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007

Thanks. I looked in Google Play on my Prime and couldnt find it. Used stock broswer to go to the link and it tells me it cant determine if the game is compatible with my devices.

EDIT: I see its only available on my Evo 3d and Acer a100 modified as a500.

Man Acer gets all the games. Makes it hard for me to get rid of that darn thing. I wonder if the Acer A510 would be the same since its tegra 3. NM cause I think even OG Transformer dont get a lot of love either even though its tegra 2 only. What is it about Asus that game developers dont like?

Last edited:

buxtahuda

Feb 4, 2011
Cleveland, MS
Thanks. I looked in Google Play on my Prime and couldnt find it. Used stock broswer to go to the link and it tells me it cant determine if the game is compatible with my devices.

Man Acer gets all the games. Makes it hard for me to get rid of that darn thing. I wonder if the Acer A510 would be the same since its tegra 3. NM cause I think even OG Transformer dont get a lot of love either even though its tegra 2 only. What is it about Asus that game developers dont like?

aznmode beat me to it haha

Anyway, d/l it for your phone and just side-load it, costs the same either way and it's as easy as copy and pasting the .apk. I just bought it for my G2/DZ and will now be enjoying some side-scrolling goodness :D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD via my tethered HTC Vision

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
aznmode beat me to it haha

Anyway, d/l it for your phone and just side-load it, costs the same either way and it's as easy as copy and pasting the .apk. I just bought it for my G2/DZ and will now be enjoying some side-scrolling goodness :D

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD via my tethered HTC Vision

Thanks. I wish I can do this to all the games. Tried it for Dungeon Hunter 3 from my Evo 3d apk and tells me not compatible and request a refund although the app is supposed to be ICS compatible.

halloumi3

Jul 6, 2010
that's odd, I installed Gunman Clive right right from the google play site. No need to side-load or anything.

slayvus

May 16, 2011
Can anyone find it their heart to upload the PSX4Droid 3.0.5.apk or PSX4Droid 3.0.7Beta.apk files?

Google removed the apps from the Market and the releaser of the program made it available on his website for free. Sadly though, all the links to the free APKs now 404 on me and they are also about a year old from their post dates.

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011

Strange, I bought it with my Prime, and Works good.. Show up in both Play store on my Prime And when I go to the PC Web Site.

Edit: You were right, The game doesn't show up on Prime and in the browser it shows it not compatible anymore.
Maybe the developer have temporarily remove it because of the graphics error that gets when you change the rendering to high.

I have mailed the developer. Will post his reply why the app is no longer available for us.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

Last edited:

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
Can anyone find it their heart to upload the PSX4Droid 3.0.5.apk or PSX4Droid 3.0.7Beta.apk files?

Google removed the apps from the Market and the releaser of the program made it available on his website for free. Sadly though, all the links to the free APKs now 404 on me and they are also about a year old from their post dates.

PM sent.

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

slayvus

May 16, 2011

Andreas527

Dec 29, 2011
You do know you didn't have to PM it to me right? The software became open source and was free to everyone after Google removed it from the market.

http://www.zodttd.com/wp/2011/04/psx4droid-updated-to-3-0-5/

Only problem with it though is that the download for the APK 404s.

Sorry that that I sent a pm and helped you when you were to lazy to spend 20sec on Google to find the APK yourself.
Could at least said thanks.

Gunman Clive... The dev have temporarily make it unavailable for transformer prime because he got some bugg reports and decided to remove it under the time he investigate, try to solve the problems. Hopefully he finds and can fix the problems with Prime and tegra3

Asus Prime & Tapatalk

Last edited:

slayvus

May 16, 2011
I searched for over an hour and couldn't find a download that worked. I can find APK files for lots of different programs of different persuasions, but I could not find the APK file for this.

buxtahuda

Feb 4, 2011
Cleveland, MS
I searched for over an hour and couldn't find a download that worked. I can find APK files for lots of different programs of different persuasions, but I could not find the APK file for this.

Did he fix the issues that were introduced right after v2? I remember v2 was the last one that ran smoothly and at least somewhat stable. That's the one I use, 60 FPS and plays everything I've tried playing. I'll be moving on and trying FPse soon though, as soon as I can afford to support the dev.

I was so mad, they removed PSX4Droid like two days after I'd paid for it :mad:

slayvus

May 16, 2011
I can't really answer that as the game I've been using it to play is an old one and I couldn't find an app to give me the same high.

Harvest Moon

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Did he fix the issues that were introduced right after v2? I remember v2 was the last one that ran smoothly and at least somewhat stable. That's the one I use, 60 FPS and plays everything I've tried playing. I'll be moving on and trying FPse soon though, as soon as I can afford to support the dev.

I was so mad, they removed PSX4Droid like two days after I'd paid for it :mad:

FPse works great. especially with the opengl plugin, games look fantastic on prime. I even got Turbo Grafix 16 emulator on my prime now...I love all my emulators.

Reactions: namebrandon

namebrandon

Sep 8, 2010
Chicago, IL
www.sunny16.org
FPse works great. especially with the opengl plugin, games look fantastic on prime. I even got Turbo Grafix 16 emulator on my prime now...I love all my emulators.

Thanks dude! It does work great.. Just got my B-License in Gran Turismo 2.. :D I think my first license expired back in ~2001, the last time I played it.. :)

Turbo Grafix 16 coming up soon.. This is good stuff!

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Thanks dude! It does work great.. Just got my B-License in Gran Turismo 2.. :D I think my first license expired back in ~2001, the last time I played it.. :)

Turbo Grafix 16 coming up soon.. This is good stuff!

I also came across a Sega Saturn emulator that was ported to android. only thing is its still an unfinished product and is open source for anyone to fix it up. I got to load games up on it but it'll crash after I try to play. plus the FPS are the worst ever.

Turbo grafix 16 emulator plays well. I have my classics like legendary Axe and Bonk.
if you haven't already, get Neodroid. the Neo Geo emulator. by far its the best one and I have all the classic fighting games on it like Art of Fighting3, Samurai Showdown5, etc..plus I have like Metal Slug 3, 4, & 5. 8man Forever Saturday Night Slam Masters. all the arcade greats. they look and play so well.

on FPse. I have Marvel vs. Capcom, Einhander, & Strider.

N64oid updated. I wish I could get Doom64 to play right. its so dark I can't see anything. I love doom type games. But Mario64, Mortal Kombat4, Castlevania64, and others seem to play well.

Now I want a dreamcast, PS2, and 3DO emulator. prime and tegra3 can handle it. its a matter of someone just making an emulator for those on Android.

Top Liked Posts