LMBBananaJoe

Aug 21, 2012
camera (8mp) always gives me fc when I want to use video effects silly faces

Attachments

• 2012-09-19-21-40-23.txt
    64.2 KB · Views: 10

HANDSY

Apr 7, 2012
Anyone having problems of RILJ wakelocks during idle time? This is just killing my battery life and i am seeing a lot of these RILJ wakelocks in 2.4 JB. Never had these on slim ICS. Is this ROM or Kernel related? Searched through XDA but no permanent solution found. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Regarding RIL issues, perhaps this could be of assistance. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1881304

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

millerm

Mar 30, 2006
Nodoby else getting fc after enabling power shutter in camera? Still having this after fresh full-wipe install.

AvRS

Dec 21, 2009
Nodoby else getting fc after enabling power shutter in camera? Still having this after fresh full-wipe install.

Just tested and you're right so my advice would be don't use it for now as I never use it which is why I've never noticed it. Just clear data from Gallery and stick to the touchscreen for now until a work around or fix is found.

I've updated the guide anomalies section with this and the face effects causing FC.

Last edited:

HardCorePawn

Mar 24, 2009
Auckland
i believe this is it-> http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/22293/
give it a try..
also it would be nice if u could implement crt-on-off hack for jellybean,u can find in cyanogenmod github,kernel for gt-i9100G

already got the frameworks change. I will see what the change is for kernel

sent from slimmed i747

Might want to investigate this further... it looks like they just reverted that change...

Daniel Blaney Sep 19
Patch Set 1:
This change may be responsible for both flickering and lag on most devices. I will test it now and request it be reverted if it solves the issue.
Daniel Blaney Sep 19
Patch Set 1: Reverted
This patchset was reverted in change: I558b9a086937d320a6fbad195b3e53a41b98e776

HANDSY

Apr 7, 2012
The thread supplied downloads that are better than what the getril apply can provide. I'm using the LQ6 download and have had no issues.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

JLowe

Jun 22, 2007
Would be good if the BT fix will contain also a fix for the display of track title which worked in older releases without issues (Sony Erickson hw600).

eths83600

Nov 6, 2010
Taipei
Got a sod last night while I was sleeping and while the phone was charging.
When booted up again I made a log.
http://db.tt/UAt55DSn
But it didn't save any of what happened before the sod.
How to keep a track of those if after rebooting, the log gets reset?

Last edited:

m4psycho

Mar 12, 2008
FWIW, I installed dorimanx thinking it would be better than fluxi, but I got the SoD a handful of times randomly. Have switched to Dream 2.74 and so far after about a day of use haven't noticed any SoD or issues (consistent with some other people here)

Reactions: asafteirobert

Ku4t0

Mar 2, 2012
I have a problem with iGO Primo and Slim Bean 2.4:
The "voices" intersect and they arent reproduced correctly.
I tested with the simplisticV and there is no issue with voices.

Thanks for this ROM. Its a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][4.1.2]Slim Bean - SGS2 [All Languages]

Holding
    SlimBeanOP.png
    Important Notes:

1. Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with my mods and interesting ones from CM/AOKP.
    2. Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    3. Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    4. No ports based on my ROM zip file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source
    5. Don't ask for ETAs... The next version will appear when it appears!
    Check out our feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Get our latest rom here. You can get Slim Gapps and other addons from here.
    You can also find inverted Gapps here.

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list
    For a list of confirmed bugs look here

Thanks!
    Big thanks to CM team, without them SlimRoms wouldn't be possible.
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.
    2.5 Released. Don't forget to hit AvRS thanks button. Donate whenever you can fellas. Cheers
    will hold this one.

for 2.1

camera only records upto 3MP and video camera issues. will post a fix when i have it ready. Rest should work. Device and vendor folders from CM10, so specific errors would be common.
    @ all:
    I just updated the site to say this "Basic google search included in ROM zip and will be replaced by GNow on flashing the GNow zip package."

Also status bar brightness slide works fine, you need to turn off auto brightness and then enable brigtness slide via, ass, interface, statusbar.

Finally, when did xda become an entitlement website, there are 500 d/l's of I9100 and 25 hit thanks button. I keep telling myself to ignore but there are 3500 d/l's of slim for various slim devices and hardly 10% hit thanks button, i won't even go to the donation part. I will continue on until i have the passion for ROM creation.