Looking for Kitkat for Note 2

Search This thread

rufflez2010

Mar 13, 2010
Not for Verizon. There is the non-lte version rolling out. I think I read yesterday that the 7105 version was leaked. May 23rd (highly unlikely) is the rumored date for the OTA to start rolling out.

If you needed kit Kat, there are AOSP roms out now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

scoobysnack

May 31, 2007
Not for Verizon. There is the non-lte version rolling out. I think I read yesterday that the 7105 version was leaked. May 23rd (highly unlikely) is the rumored date for the OTA to start rolling out.

If you needed kit Kat, there are AOSP roms out now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yes there is a leak on the 7105n. Sorry I can't work on porting it since I won't be home for a few weeks.

scoobysnack

May 31, 2007
Is it hard to port it over? I know that a developer on AT&T ported it over. Could I not just try that and port that over?

The issue is getting the data to work. My counterpart is working on it unfortunately I'm unable to help him at the moment :( There are some great devs working on out so it's just a matter of time.

hafridi

Nov 19, 2013
Orlando
www.softwareham.net
The issue is getting the data to work. My counterpart is working on it unfortunately I'm unable to help him at the moment :( There are some great devs working on out so it's just a matter of time.

Ahh So there is progress :D I am just curious because part of my wants to try to flash it and replace the modem and kernel with the Verizon note 2 4.3 and wanted to see if that would work lol...

Reactions: gcounts

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs

I have data working. But need to do some more work before I release it..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Ahh So there is progress :D I am just curious because part of my wants to try to flash it and replace the modem and kernel with the Verizon note 2 4.3 and wanted to see if that would work lol...

That will not work just to give a heads up;)

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Oh and to prove it..

Attachments

• 1400197923220.jpg
    1400197923220.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 149

hafridi

Nov 19, 2013
Orlando
www.softwareham.net
BTW if you are using your verizon note 2 for something other than verizon such as Straight Talk or AT&T or T-mobile, you can install the AT&T version on your phone. I have been using it and it works right out the box and its stable as well. It is called EZKat. Do NOT try it for Verizon since I have not tried it. The only one i tried it for is Straight talk. :D

EDIT: I am not sure what is working and what is not. I used the GPS today and it worked. The phone itself is working. The data is working. The apps are working so is the style. I have no had it crash on me YET.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Oh and to prove it..