[Q]How to install Themer skin file

Search This thread

Tuanie

Jul 10, 2014
Hi, I'm a new android user. Just found out about Themer. Saw a skin that I like from one of the designer. He emailed me the skin file.
How do I install the skin file onto Themer? I have the file on my computer already. Can you guide me the steps to get the skin on my themer please. I'm using htc one m8, latest version. and the skin name is ORMINT. thank you

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi, I'm a new android user. Just found out about Themer. Saw a skin that I like from one of the designer. He emailed me the skin file.
How do I install the skin file onto Themer? I have the file on my computer already. Can you guide me the steps to get the skin on my themer please. I'm using htc one m8, latest version. and the skin name is ORMINT. thank you

Hi!

It's very easy, but first you need to make sure that the .zip file has the same resolution as your phone. As it's not an official theme just yet you need to verify first, we'd say try it first though and if it doesn't work you might have to wait until the theme gets ported into Themer.

So for now, all you have to do is to paste the .zip file into the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/Themer/Exported/zip folder. The theme will now appear in the Exported tab of the My Themes section. Good luck!

Tuanie

Jul 10, 2014
Hi!

It's very easy, but first you need to make sure that the .zip file has the same resolution as your phone. As it's not an official theme just yet you need to verify first, we'd say try it first though and if it doesn't work you might have to wait until the theme gets ported into Themer.

So for now, all you have to do is to paste the .zip file into the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/Themer/Exported/zip folder. The theme will now appear in the Exported tab of the My Themes section. Good luck!

Thank you for the reply. I do not have the " SDcard " option. All I can see is
Internal storage/ mycolorscreen/Themer
and thats it, I dont see the " Exported or the zip folder name.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013

Try this:

1. Long press on the homescreen - Advanced - More - Export Theme - give it any name and save it.
2. The folder should now appear.

Reactions: Tuanie

Tuanie

Jul 10, 2014
Try this:

1. Long press on the homescreen - Advanced - More - Export Theme - give it any name and save it.

thank you , it worked.
I have one more question. My email icon keep saying that i have " -1 " mail. I'm using yahoo as my main email account on my phone. how can i fix it to get the right number of mail to show up? this happen to all the theme that i use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try this: