Unable to tether with .757

Search This thread

viande

Jul 2, 2010
OnePlus 5
Hello,

I recently upgraded to .757 firware (rooted) and today I tried to tether my 3G connection via WiFi as I used to do on JB. The thing is that it doesn't work and after trying, I get a "error" in the settings (see pic attached). Furthermore, I can't turn WiFi on, unless I reboot.
I've already seen some workarounds (like deleting /data/misc/wifi) but it doesn't work for me... it's annoying because otherwise, rom is great.
Anybody ever encountered this issue or knows a quick fix ?

PS: I know there are some troubles with T-Mobile, and I'm not on T-Mobile network, to make it clear :)

Thanks !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-24-11-44-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-24-11-44-01.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 129

Tonio78r

Nov 9, 2012
houilles
Hello,

I recently upgraded to .757 firware (rooted) and today I tried to tether my 3G connection via WiFi as I used to do on JB. The thing is that it doesn't work and after trying, I get a "error" in the settings (see pic attached). Furthermore, I can't turn WiFi on, unless I reboot.
I've already seen some workarounds (like deleting /data/misc/wifi) but it doesn't work for me... it's annoying because otherwise, rom is great.
Anybody ever encountered this issue or knows a quick fix ?

PS: I know there are some troubles with T-Mobile, and I'm not on T-Mobile network, to make it clear :)

Thanks !

I got it too, flash rom again and everything will be ok :)

juried

Jan 29, 2011
I have been unable to tether using bluetooth. Everything seems to go through but the notification icon does not stay in the status bar, and there is no actual connection.

Tethering via bluetooth with an Xperia Z on 4.3 works just fine.

So I can confirm that something is broken in the tethering function.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk