Can't use math operations within print results

Search This thread

auk3

Apr 22, 2012
Barcelona
It works if you remove the space you have between your ? and the first ( . If you need a space in front your number, you'll have to put it in a separate conditional.

Hope that helps you out :)

Thank you! but it doesn't work to me. I've proved so many different combinations, and still doesn't work. Keep searching...

EDIT: It finally works! In my case (not in the example) after '(#C1SRd#+1)' I put a 'd' -> '(#C1SRd#+1)d'. That's why it didn't work, because of the 'd'. Thanks a lot again!!

Last edited:

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Thank you! but it doesn't work to me. I've proved so many different combinations, and still doesn't work. Keep searching...

That's odd. As you can see from the attached screenshot it works as expected for me:
vemamaza.jpg

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons

Reactions: auk3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    When I write, for example:

Where C1D = 1 & C1SRd = 3

How could I make to print '4', unless '3+1'?

Thanks a lot!

It works if you remove the space you have between your ? and the first ( . If you need a space in front your number, you'll have to put it in a separate conditional.

Hope that helps you out :)

That's odd. As you can see from the attached screenshot it works as expected for me:
    vemamaza.jpg

Send from my secret moonbase via space carrier pigeons