Help Me Plz For My China Tablet 9.7 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rahulmcool

May 14, 2014
Hello Member,

As i know i am very new to this forum.....
But I am a regular reader of this forum.

I need help about my China Tablet which is 9.7 inch dont know of which brand and on tabet there is no name of tablet mentioned on device/Box.
Few month ago the device was running on android 4.0.4... i think it was raw android... 1 month ago i read a article on XDA For cynogen 9 for china/All winner Tablet... So i downloaded and installed through sd card... but when my tablet restarted it shows a message...
" Encryption Unsuccessful " and it is showing a reset tablet button in bottom when i touched on it nothing happen..... Dont know why the touch is not working, So i attached a keyboard but nothing happen when i clicked on the button....

So after i tried many times to install different-different custom Rom by sd card. But each and every time it says.. " E: Signature Varification Failed"

Here Are The specification Of tablet..
OS- Android 4.0 Was installed But Currently It is Having Cynogen 9 (Not Working)
CPU- ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz
RAM- 1GB
ROM- 16GB
LCD- 9.7 INCH
TOUCH PANNEL- CAPACTIVE
2D/3D- AMD Granphic Accleration, Full Support
GRAPHIC- OpenGL ES2.0(AMD Z340) and Open VG1.1(AMD Z160)@27M Tri/sec
WIFI Wireless- Support 802.11b/g/n standarD, highest transmission get to 300Mbps, support local WAPI wireless protocol standard..

I Am Having Some ROM,CWM.. Pics Are Attached....

1- Start Screen-1
2- Start Screen-2
3- Start Screen-3
4- Error Message
5- Error While Installing Rom From Sd Card
6- All Android Developer Software
7- Custom Rom List
8- Cmw

Plz Help Me To Reacces My Tablet...
I will Be Very Thank Full To All Of You.......
THNX

Attachments

• Cmw.png
    Cmw.png
    10 KB · Views: 27

rahulmcool

May 14, 2014
Aditional Information.......

Bro.... one thing more when i want to tell when i connect the device to pc.... it identify and install the drivers via internet... but not read the internal storage..... But in new it was working fine.....

Thank YoU

Status
Not open for further replies.