Will sprint replace the battery?

Search This thread

Novarider

Jul 20, 2010
I am considering picking up a used evo lte for my daughter as her first phone. My only concern is that the phone is now "old" and the battery could be worn out. So can I pay Sprint to replace the battery?

I can replace it myself but I can't find what I would think is a legitimate battery. The only one on Amazon gets bad reviews.

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
You could probably pay Sprint to do it, but I would be just as inclined to find a local cell phone repair store to do it.

This thread should be posted in Q&A, by the way.

Sent from my HTC M8

Triny511

Jun 7, 2012
It's not hard to replace it, and eBay has many available: used, new, or refurbished. The most you'll pay is like 15$, I found one refurbished for 5$ and replaced it myself. Works a lot better than my 2 year old battery.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wildclip

Feb 4, 2009
It's not hard to replace it, and eBay has many available: used, new, or refurbished. The most you'll pay is like 15$, I found one refurbished for 5$ and replaced it myself. Works a lot better than my 2 year old battery.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I bought a battery off ebay and I'm only getting 5 hours of charge from it. How many do you get and which ebay seller did you buy from ? I see a ton on ebay and I think some are fakes.