Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I use freedom often for in app purchaces but iam afraid ill be ever caught by google? It might ban me from using Play Store on my phone?

Mods: I searched the forum couldnt get any proper answer. Please move my thread to proper discussion if its not already.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

TheUnknownThing

Dec 2, 2013
Well, could you explain what freedom actually is? If it's something that mimics real world money then you could be in big trouble. But something like downloading paid APKS doesn't really matter. Of course, you always pay the money if you can :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: thahim

Simar2222

Jul 18, 2013
Chandigarh
Freedom

I use freedom often for in app purchaces but iam afraid ill be ever caught by google? It might ban me from using Play Store on my phone?

Mods: I searched the forum couldnt get any proper answer. Please move my thread to proper discussion if its not already.

Look I've been using Freedom for about an year now. great app and it caused me no problems. There certainly is nothing to be afraid about.

Reactions: thahim

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Well, could you explain what freedom actually is? If it's something that mimics real world money then you could be in big trouble. But something like downloading paid APKS doesn't really matter. Of course, you always pay the money if you can :)

Yes it lets me purchase coins etc in app with is bought through real money.

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Thanks alot you have reduced my tension. Iam addicted to freedom and cant quit.

A

androvista

Thanks alot you have reduced my tension. Iam addicted to freedom and cant quit.

Yes it lets me purchase coins etc in app with is bought through real money.

Look I've been using Freedom for about an year now. great app and it caused me no problems. There certainly is nothing to be afraid about.

Freedom is illegal.

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Bhaahahahha I just can't... Let me explain if the in app purchase "costs" and you use a tool or app to obtain this paid feature or content for "free".

That indeed is theft. Such a pointless thread, and such a pointless question. I hope you can reflect on your thoughts that devs put allot of time to publish their work and you guys take advantage of this.
Imagine someone came to your house, forged your car key and drove off. You run to them and go. What are you doing. The person stealing your car can say "I love doing this, I do it all the time, I just can't quit". That would suck wouldn't it.

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Bhaahahahha I just can't... Let me explain if the in app purchase "costs" and you use a tool or app to obtain this paid feature or content for "free".

That indeed is theft. Such a pointless thread, and such a pointless question. I hope you can reflect on your thoughts that devs put allot of time to publish their work and you guys take advantage of this.
Imagine someone came to your house, forged your car key and drove off. You run to them and go. What are you doing. The person stealing your car can say "I love doing this, I do it all the time, I just can't quit". That would suck wouldn't it.

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;

My question isn't about illegal or not I'm asking can it ever be caught and what will be the penality?

Johnny Broccoli

Feb 10, 2014
You are a bad and evil person for even asking such questions. Jk jk.

I'm against stealing apps....but I may be even more against developers that try to milk their clientele for as much money as possible via in-app purchases. Charge a fair flat rate for a game and get rid of the annoying advertisements bugging people to make in-app purchases. Personally, I will never pay for any sort of in-app purchase but have no problem paying a few bucks for a quality app that doesn't have ads and doesn't prevent you from using the app properly if you don't continuously make in-app purchases.

That's my two cents.

Reactions: LPW00

KkdGab

Jun 28, 2014
Auckland
What the hell man. No. There is no penalty... It is against the privacy act to find out where people live from Ip addresses. So there will be no real life penalty. But btw, I've seen my friend use it (he stopped). Btw u get insta-banned from play store until u turn it off. If Google catches u UR google account will be terminated/disabled. Still you should stop

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

I'm against stealing apps....but I may be even more against developers that try to milk their clientele for as much money as possible via in-app purchases. Charge a fair flat rate for a game and get rid of the annoying advertisements bugging people to make in-app purchases. Personally, I will never pay for any sort of in-app purchase but have no problem paying a few bucks for a quality app that doesn't have ads and doesn't prevent you from using the app properly if you don't continuously make in-app purchases.

That's my two cents.

I'm sorry if I hurt you or anybody else with this thread.

Ferry Ari Fandy

Sep 6, 2014
Probolinggo
i've got that problem too.. i try to use another account but no connection :)
try to stop freedom before you uninstall freedom app.. :)

" The issue arises when you Uninstall Freedom without "Stopping The Service". As soon provide Root Privileges to Freedom It creates "Google Play Odex" File which is Modded by Freedom (The proper way to uninstall is to Stop Freedom Service by its App and then Uninstall It). Now when you happen to uninstall freedom without Stopping The Service, It does not remove the Modded Odex File and causes multiple google play issues to fix these issue what you need is. "

KkdGab

Jun 28, 2014
Auckland
i've got that problem too.. i try to use another account but no connection :)
try to stop freedom before you uninstall freedom app.. :)

" The issue arises when you Uninstall Freedom without "Stopping The Service". As soon provide Root Privileges to Freedom It creates "Google Play Odex" File which is Modded by Freedom (The proper way to uninstall is to Stop Freedom Service by its App and then Uninstall It). Now when you happen to uninstall freedom without Stopping The Service, It does not remove the Modded Odex File and causes multiple google play issues to fix these issue what you need is. "

People who participate in such activities deserve to have concequnces.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
This discussion is about a software which let's you obtains content which "costs" for "free". I believe this shouldn't be discussed on XDA.

pushkardua

Apr 18, 2012
Delhi
www.androidclaus.com

you can use freedom.. that's fine.. you won't get cought :)
but some apps have better security features that verifies payment and freedom can't be run with them.. like whatsapp...
i think as long as you use it with games, it's no harm.. like who spends money on games :D
sorry i know this advice might be hurting to developers and some other fellow members but that is what i feel.... i am reay to buy a app but not a game

Reactions: rohan164

Danieldan5152

Jun 22, 2014
Gauteng
free in app apps

Freedom app doesn't work with online games so if you use it your safe because your not making a lose to any company it just like removes ads it doesn't ha cm their servers or anything

rohan164

Aug 19, 2014
hi

u can use it for games only..
not for quality app that actuallyusefull for phone and devloper had spent some quality time on it...
devloper shld get their reward...

P.K. 24

Nov 23, 2014
Freedom isnt available for your device

[Q] I have Sony Xperia L With Custom Rom Cyanogenmod 12 Andoid L 5.0 Rooted but if i touch the icon of freedom it's sends me this Text Freedom Isnt Available for You'r Device. What Can i do to fix that ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Surprised this thread lasted so long.

So yes they can and have caught people using it and have banned their while Google account.

As it is illegal it is not allowed to be talked about it. XDA doesn't support ripping developers off.

Thread closed

Freedom

Agreed. If you have the money for it, then buy it.. Don't cheat ;)

That's my two cents.