(Rom)Simply Honey 5.1 Revolution(JVR GB 2.3.4) JW1 HoneyCream in 3rd post. 12/30

What should the FM Radio tab in JKays 6 tab be changed to?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Mostdef

Oct 27, 2011
Chicago
My brother gave up his contact with T mobile and gave me his Samsung Vibrant phone so Im going to try use this rom on my brother. so far I have successful install simple honey 3.8 with GB bootloader and disable voodoo lagfix too. After reading the post here that people are having hard time flashing the honey 5.1. what is the correct step to flash the full honey 5.1?

Do i have to..
factory/data wipe
cache partition
Flash Full honey 5.1
wipe dalvik
fix permisson
reboot

I have the Bullet-JVP-1.2Ghz-v6.1-voodoo file ready in case I see loop
what is the correct method

explodingboy70

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 20, 2010
Southwest Florida
My brother gave up his contact with T mobile and gave me his Samsung Vibrant phone so Im going to try use this rom on my brother. so far I have successful install simple honey 3.8 with GB bootloader and disable voodoo lagfix too. After reading the post here that people are having hard time flashing the honey 5.1. what is the correct step to flash the full honey 5.1?

Do i have to..
factory/data wipe
cache partition
Flash Full honey 5.1
wipe dalvik
fix permisson
reboot

I have the Bullet-JVP-1.2Ghz-v6.1-voodoo file ready in case I see loop
what is the correct method

Sounds like you're up to speed. Any bootloop should be resolved with the bullet kernel and then you can flash the talon separate if you like.

Mostdef

Oct 27, 2011
Chicago
Sounds like you're up to speed. Any bootloop should be resolved with the bullet kernel and then you can flash the talon separate if you like.

I have successful flash the honey 5.1 and working so far now. My question is once i reboot my phone i see talon loading screen is there any way to get rid of that or do i have to use custom gingerbread bootloader or just gingerbread bootloader or is that the way it should be?

explodingboy70

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 20, 2010
Southwest Florida
I have successful flash the honey 5.1 and working so far now. My question is once i reboot my phone i see talon loading screen is there any way to get rid of that or do i have to use custom gingerbread bootloader or just gingerbread bootloader or is that the way it should be?

That's the kernel splash screen. You'll see vibrant splash kernel splash and then boot animation. Only option is to change kernels.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
I get random screen freezes...like the phone is still on, and when i hold the power button a few secs, it vibrates. And the bottom keys light up....so I'm forced to do a battery pull.

Anyone else get this?

iceburg23

Sep 7, 2009
I can get to the multiupload page but when I click on any of the download links, it says that the file is either unavailable or removed due to copyright claim

sneakysnake16

Nov 25, 2011
Concord,NH
Just a question, whenever someone calls me it goes to a black screen how can I fix that?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
The source code just dropped for the AT&T galaxy note. Is there any way to port the rotation animations like in ics? Galaxy note is on 2.3.6, so it's built off the same gb base. Just wondering if this would be possible.

tennandcoz1

Feb 28, 2011
We need some simply honey for the GSII brother.when you coming over.you would feel right at home.alot of old vibrant peeps.Eugene just released his first ROM yesterday.your next I hope.

From a galaxy better than yours.

Reactions: OyesIM4U2NV

RaymondPJR

Oct 7, 2010
Portland
The source code just dropped for the AT&T galaxy note. Is there any way to port the rotation animations like in ics? Galaxy note is on 2.3.6, so it's built off the same gb base. Just wondering if this would be possible.

I found this tutorial today. You do themes, so I'm guessing this is possible for you. I've read it and it doesn't seem too technical. Anyways, if I read sometime in the future that you've done it, I'll be the first to come back to Gingerbread, lol!:)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1342117

Here's an incentive, *nudge...nudge, lol* EDIT: These ICS devs are doing their best, and I appreciate it but I'm missing the Twiz!

Attachments

• ICS_transition.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
I found this tutorial today. You do themes, so I'm guessing this is possible for you. I've read it and it doesn't seem too technical. Anyways, if I read sometime in the future that you've done it, I'll be the first to come back to Gingerbread, lol!:)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1342117

Here's an incentive, *nudge...nudge, lol* EDIT: These ICS devs are doing their best, and I appreciate it but I'm missing the Twiz!

Well, honeycream has the ics transition animations, but not the rotation animations. The international sgs2 just ported them with the use of two files in system/lib. But it doesn't work for the i9000, so it won't work for us....

RaymondPJR

Oct 7, 2010
Portland
Well, honeycream has the ics transition animations, but not the rotation animations. The international sgs2 just ported them with the use of two files in system/lib. But it doesn't work for the i9000, so it won't work for us....

Big, whoops, to me! I'm so sorry, I didn't read that carefully enough!

Akareem81

Sep 26, 2010
A simpler version?

Why is this rom so heavily theme? Am I the only that like a clean simple theme rom? is there a way to retheme it?

Simply HoneyCream - - -

Download --- http://www.multiupload.com/924XSOE7F0
Add-On --- Wifi-Calling http://www.multiupload.com/2G06NXKCO3
TW4 Launcher (Simply ICS Theme, Alphabetical, 5 Icon Dock, No Dock Background, Translucent App Drawer Background, 3D "Style" App Drawer, Show/Hide Page Indicator) and Non-Blurry Simply ICS Theme MMS --- http://www.multiupload.com/KG2FVSMMUP

Download links dont work anymore. Is there anywhere else we can get this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We are the standard by which all others shall be judged!!!!!

Simply Honey is now a cross platform project...

Simply Galaxy Team (simone201 & explodingboy70) Proudly Presents:

SIMPLY HONEY 3.8 REVOLUTION ROM
    Honey meets Ginger!

THE MOST STABLE AND FAST SIMPLY HONEY ROM EVER MADE!!!!

POWERED BY cmenards JVP Bullet GB voodoo kernel

Disclaimer:
    I'm not resposible of any bricked, fired, smoking phone or something related to my ROM!!! Flash anything at your own risk!!!

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR EXPERIENCED USERS!!!!

Rom Features

- Based on Gingerbread 2.3.4 JVR + Modem JVS
    - Simply Honey Talon Kernel T5s
    - 340MB RAM
    - Deodexed and Zipaligned
    - Root + Busybox 1.19 Adrynalyne
    - Simply Honey Honeycomb Theme V6 (thx DAGr8 & explodingboy70)
    - Overscroll Glow enabled!!
    - OLD TV CRT Lock Screen Animation enabled! (enable all animations from settings)
    - 5 & 10 LOCKSCREENS
    - Fixed all Lockscreen Wallpapers (thx dhiru1602)
    - CWM 3.x/2.x Compatible Script
    - Auto Detects Simply Honey ROMs 3.5+ (auto select wipe/no wipe, only cwm version)
    - SIMPLY HONEY BOOTANIMATION (thx Goldieking)
    - Arabic Support (via ADDON)
    - Hebrew Support (via ADDON)
    - NON INCREASING RINGTONE!!!
    - Multi CSC JVQ/RSJV3 with ITV, XEE, XEF and NEE included!!

Tweaks

- Auto Detects Simply Honey ROMs 3.5+ (controls wipe/no wipe)
    - Kernel Tweaks auto enabled
    - EXT4 Lagfix avaiable via CWM Recovery (Advanced Speedmod ULFK)
    - Optimised Zipaligning Script (thx to Darkyy)
    - Simply Honey Tweaks (memory, ram, smootness and much more + log)
    - Hacked Hosts File (no more ads!!)
    - A lot of build.prop tweaks!
    - Fix for Multitouch and Maps
    - Fix for SIP, Buttons Backlight and better 3D performances!
    - Gallery totally fixed! (no battery drain, fixed lockscreen)
    - SD Card Booster Script (thx Darkyy!)

Modded Apps

- TouchWiz 3 Modded (5 icons dock + alphabetical) by explodingboy70!
    - New Market 3.1.5
    - Hacked Camera JVR (battery + button + audio)
    - Hacked Browser (User Agent + 8 tabs + extreme speed optimised)
    - Hacked MMS (show sent time + no contact limit + no mms conversion)
    - A lot of themed apps!!!
    - Auto-Rotation enabled in Dialer!!
    - Maps 5.10 OwnHere
    - GTalk 2 (video call - over 3g and wifi)
    [/COLOR]

[/B]

Removed Apps
    - Mini Diary
    - Days
    - Dual Clock
    - Buddies Now
    - Info Alarm
    - Protips
    - All Samsung widgets
    - Write and Go
    - ThinkFree Office (replaced with Polaris Office)
    AND A LOT MORE INTO LIGHT VERSION....INSTALL PACKAGES TO ADD OTHER APPS

OTHER APPS

LIGHT VERSION:
    - AppWidgetPicker

FULL PACKAGE:
    All Medium Package plus:
    - Gingerbread 3D Launcher themed blue (by explodingboy70)
    - Polaris Office (from SGS2)
    - Advanced Task Killer Froyo
    - Flash Player 10.3
    - Fancy Widgets
    - Windmill LWP 2
    - MIUI Music Themed
    - Battery History App
    - Samsung Program Monitor Widget
    - Home Switcher
    - Aldiko eBook
    - Voice Dialer, Recorder and Search
    - Social Hub
    - Maxthon Browser (thx to maxthon team!)
    - SGS Tools
    - Spare Parts Plus
    - FasterFix
    - QuickBoot (modded & themed)
    - Gingerbread Keyboard Themed with haptic feedback!
    - Camcorder Shortcut
    - Car Home Google

Additional Non System Apps ADD ON PACKAGE
    CSC's Available Via Add On
    - All the world:ATO, AUT, BSE, CNX, COA, COS, CRO, CYO, CYV, DBT, EUR, HAT; IRD, MET, MOT, MOZ, MSR, MTL, NEE, O2C, O2I, ONE, ORO, ORS, SEB, SIM, SMO, SUN, TMZ, TOP, TPH, TRA, TRG, TWO, VDH, VDI, VIM, VIP, VVT, XEH, XEO, XEZ, XFA, XFE, XFM, XEE, XEF and also ITV!!!!

NOW INCLUDES ALSO ITV JS1 CSC FOR ITALIAN PEOPLE INTO MULTI CSC!!

Languages
    English, Espanol, Deutsch, Francais, Icelandic, Irish, Italiano, Greek, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Magyar, Nederlands, Norvegian, Polski, Portuguese, Slovencina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkce, Kazak, Russian, Korean, and other...XD

Install Instructions and ODIN Package

Install Instructions Coming From Froyo OR ECLAIR(CM7/MIUI ODIN TO STOCK FIRST)

- 1. Disable any Lagfix.

- 2.Download - This is the light version with hardly any apps and only one keyboard and 4 lock screens.

- 3. Flash via ODIN. USE 512PIT FILE.

- 4. Let phone boot. Wait 15 minutes and reboot.

- 5. Enjoy. You may now proceed to the MediumOR Large.
    [/SIZE]

Install Instructions
    Coming from Any Gingerbread Rom (If bootloaders aren't installed or you have trouble follow steps above.)

1. You must first be running a Gingerbread rom (Doesn't matter Lindroid, Rainbows, your cousins top secret GB rom.) If you are not then please follow instructions above.

2. Place SimplyHoney5Beta1.zip on your SD card

3. Use rom manager or flash through recovery.

4. Let phone boot. Wait 15 minutes and reboot.

5. Enjoy

The new script is wipe for who come from SH <3.3 and from Froyo/GB!
    It doesn't do wipe if you're running SH 3.5+ ROMs! Very Simple and automatic!
    I've called it the "Anti-Noob" Script!

ONLY FOR CWM VERSIONS!! ODIN VERSIONS ALWAYS DO WIPE!!

Downloads CWM Full Roms

Simply Honey 5.1 Final

Light:5 Locks Screens/ Modify Power Control Menu Options

Full:http://www.multiupload.com/WWYGBJAS10 10 Lock Screens

- Update1 - Gallery3D, Polaris Office, SNS Account -

VERY IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING LOCKSCREENS

Code:
    LOCKSCREENs EXPLAINED

4tab Lockscreen and MIUI explained :

The upper right tab / right handle (4Tab/MIUI) has to be set using the new 'Lockscreen menu' in settings
    You can set it to launch anything (folder shortcut or any application ) I personally set it to messaging ( SMS application).
    If you dont associate the tab with something it will soft reboot the phone when you use the tab
    Both lockscreens will share the same 'custom setting'

Lockscreen Music Controls explained :

Aosp - Rotary - R2D2 - 4tab : Music controls will work with ANY music player except the stock Samsung one. 

SGS2 - Epic - Glass - Puzzle - MIUI : Music controls will only work with the stock Samsung music player

SGSII lockscreen known issues :

Lockscreen Wallpaper can be set, but cannot be unset. This is because the Galaxy S 2 uses a different Gallery Application. To remove the Lockscreen Wallpaper and revert automatically to the default Wallpaper, delete this file
    /data/data/com.cooliris.media/files/zzzzzz_lockscreen_wallpaper.jpg
    Calibrate your battery!

- There seems to be a safety feature in Gingerbread or Samsung's version of Gingerbread that causes the battery to start draining when it reaches 100%. That said to calibrate your battery properly you must do it as soon as the battery full pop up appears.

- Download the app found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1024867 and follow the on screen instructions.

- What works??

- Almost everything!

- What doesn't work or could use attention

- GPS (Working but not perfect. Don't turn off and you will be good. If you do turn off you will need to reboot.)

- Can not see recovery if you haven't flashed bootloaders. Use CWM app or method of changing kernel to flash anything.

Addons

Pull Down Animations:

- Alex Grey artwork
    - Video Here http://www.youtube.com/user/explodingboy70?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/4ONrJA-Q_Jo Looks a lot better than in the video.

- Blinking Eyes - Video Here http://www.youtube.com/user/explodingboy70?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/UeepuUFj1UY

- Blue Android Type Eye -http://www.multiupload.com/IJ8WNBJV0Y Video Coming

- Blue Matrix Type
    -Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QttaSyva6Oc

- Rebel Alliance Logo - Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n660CLGw7fA

- Blue Honeycomb - - Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvgoReBA-aU (Haven't tested this on 4.0 but others have confirmed it to work)

- NO ANIMATION/REVERT TO STOCK SIMPLY -

Lock Screen Sounds. (Go to settings/sounds and check screen lock sounds.)

- Stock_lock_sounds.zip -

- LightSaber_lock_sounds.zip -

Other Add-ons

- Update Google Maps to 5.7.0 go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1007132 get the maps5.7.0-ownhere-testkeyresign.apk and copy to system/apps

WIFI-Calling for Simply Honey 5.0RC1- - All credit goes to Segnaro I only changed my framework and build prop to accomodate the needed changes to make it work. Please check out the wifi calling thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1147477 and hit the Thank You button there.

- ARABIC Shaping + CSC MEGAPACK + Samsung Arabic Keyboard for Simply Honey 5.0
    List of CSCs in this package:

[EGY (Egypt), JED (Saudi Arabia), KSA (UAE), MAT (Morocco), MED (Morocco), MID (UAE), MMC (Libya), MWD (Morocco), PAK (Pakistan), THR (Iran), WAN (Morocco), XSG (UAE), XSS (UAE)]

- ISRAELIAN CSC PACKAGE (CEL, PRT & PCL):
    - HEBREW SUPPORT PACKAGE + HEBREW GINGERBREAD KEYBOARD V4 - INCOMING

- ASIATIC CSC MEGAPACK (all asia) + CHINESE KEYBOARD: h SGS2 Camera (Very Cool) - - I take no credit for this working properly instead I'll refer you to the original post that I got it from...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1057653 The 2 lowest resolutions do not work in video and I'm sure the higher resolutions than our phones have while working probably default to our top level such as 5mp for camera.

- TW4 (NOT TW4.5) Stable -

- Extra Apps - Car Home, Flash Player, Camcorder Shortcut, Battery History, Spare Parts +, Gingerbread Launcher, Layer, Animated Weather, Advanced Task Killer, Faster Fix, Quick Boot, Secret Wallpaper 2, SGS Tools, Home Switcher. -
    You can open the zip with any zip tool and delete what you don't want

Install like anything else here either through CWM recovery or with rom manager.
    First credit goes to calebv2 from the Fascinate forums for pointing me to the process to implement this. Second credit goes to Alastrionia from DroidForums for giving a simple how to. GrainOsand for the themed honeycomb animation If I missed you on this one please let me know and I'll fix it.

Change Log Moved To 3rd Post

Credits:

- simone201 (MY TEAM MATE!! THANKS FOR ALL!!!!)
    - obsessionXYZ (honeycomb theme, a lot of help from him!! )
    - Chainfire
    - madmack (arabic patch)
    - Darkyy (awesome tweaks!)
    - rafalense (hacked camera)
    - dhiru1602 (5 lockscreens + overscroll glow + honeycomb clock)
    - supercurio (always woking to improve our phones)
    - cmenard (Modified Kernel with proper headset fix. Many thanks!!!!)http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=967861
    - whitehawxx - I'm almost positive had something to do with at least a few of the lock screens.
    - br1ck'd and DanBrutal, always appreciate the feedback and insight.
    - a lot of other people supporting me!!
    by Simone201 & explodingboy70

HOW TO

The anti-noob install script is a double edge sword so to speak. On one hand it is convinient as it doesn't do a wipe install if already on Simply Honey 3.5 and up. On the other some data needs to occasionally be wiped. That said if you experience ANY problem please follow the steps below.

1. Force Close of certain apps...go to settings/applications/manage applications/all and clear data of the offending app.
    If that doesn't work then use Tiatnium backup to wipe data and uninstall the app (as long as it's not a system app such as phone or contacts or settings, you get the picture. Now you are free to re-install the app.)
    2. The next step is to try and re-install the rom. Boot into recovery and select install from SD. After it's done and you reboot give it the 15 minutes. Now try again to recreate the original problem.
    3. If the problem persists then boot recovery and wipe data factory reset and re-install the rom.
    4. Problem still there then ODIN to stock with repartition, ODIN the Simply3.8 Odin/Heim package. After rebooting boot into recovery and install the latest release of Simply Honey.
    5. If all else has failed make a backup of everything you want saved to your computer. Boot recovery and go to mounts and storage and select format SD. After it's done reinstall Simply Honey's latest release.
    6. If your problem still remains after doing all of this or just the last step then I suggest finding another rom as this one may not be for you.
    Simply HoneyCream - - -
    ---JW1 Based
    ---ICS Themed
    ---16 Lockscreens
    ---15 Toggles
    ---Customizable Extended Power Menu
    ---No SMS in call log
    ---BLN Support
    ---ICS Keyboard
    ---Hacked Camera
    ---Settings Mod - Extended Menu Controls
    -------------------------- Window Animations/Transitions and Battery Info
    -------------------------- Lockscreens
    -------------------------- Extended Power Menu
    -------------------------- LED Notifications (Nedlar's BLN app)
    -------------------------- Chainfire's EXT4 App, CWM App, Kernel Manager App
    ----------------- Settings also include the Stay Awake Mod and Linked Volume (Notification/Phone volumes)

Download --- http://www.multiupload.com/924XSOE7F0
    Add-On --- Wifi-Calling http://www.multiupload.com/2G06NXKCO3
    TW4 Launcher (Simply ICS Theme, Alphabetical, 5 Icon Dock, No Dock Background, Translucent App Drawer Background, 3D "Style" App Drawer, Show/Hide Page Indicator) and Non-Blurry Simply ICS Theme MMS --- http://www.multiupload.com/KG2FVSMMUP

Thanks pawitp for original work on GB TW Launcher and before him gtg465x for work on the original Froyo/Eclair TW Launchers.

Wipe factory/Reset may be needed.
    Credits
    The usual suspects
    DAGr8
    Vertumus (ICS Theme Master)
    More coming soon

Code:
    [SIZE="2"]-V6 Beta (JVT) [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/JKOW8JG3J2"]http://www.multiupload.com/JKOW8JG3J2[/URL]
    - What can I say here???
    - Everything you've come to love and expect from Simply Honey
    - JVT Base
    - 10 Lock Screen
    - FM Radio no longer default on JKay Lock (music) instead [B][U]choose a custom app from within settings/lockscreen menu (FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A POSSIBLE BOOTLOOP?DEFINITE REBOOT)[/U][/B]
    - Stock JVT TW Launcher (Endless scroll in app drawer and homescreen. Will mod for later release. No alphabetical now)
    - Plus more. Will make a complete list for final release.
    - Problems with install...Disable voodoo!!!
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][U]Change Log[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"]Simply 5.1 Final
    Simply Honey Talon T5s kernel added
    JVS CSC Updated
    Bluetooth Apps from JVS
    Fixed Phone FC
    Fixed BLN
    Fixed Battery Animations on both Light and Full
    Updated JUWE's Ram Hack in Simply Tweaks
    New Build Prop Tweak for Better Dalvic Cache Management (Runs like an ODEXED Rom now.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]v5.1 Beta1 - [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/MRI0H74UK5"]http://www.multiupload.com/MRI0H74UK5[/URL]
    - Wifi Calling for 5.1 - [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/MW80Z2R09Y"]http://www.multiupload.com/MW80Z2R09Y[/URL]
    - Arabic for 5.1 w/ Keyboard [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/CED3XIKCD6"]http://www.multiupload.com/CED3XIKCD6[/URL]
    - Arabic AND Wifi Calling For 5.1 w/Keyboard - [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/NBI11EP2BJ"]http://www.multiupload.com/NBI11EP2BJ[/URL]

Features/Changes

- 10 Lock Screens
    - Customizable Statusbar
    - Customizable Extended Power Menu
    - 7 Scrool Quick Toggle (Including Airplane Mode and Data)
    - BLN working
    - Lock Wallpapers working
    - Lock Sounds working
    - All improvements seen on RC1 carry over (increased battery)
    - Stock Browser is still broken (Use Dolphin, included or other 3rd party browser)

MUST KNOW INFORMATION!!!!!!

DATA & Airplane Mode toggle added you now have 7 toggles
            Toggles NOW SCROLLABLE with overscroll glow effect and remapped to 4/page for easier access (stock is 5 )
            Hide : clock / am/pm / signal bars / battery icon /
            Show/hide : dBm / Battery % text /
            Show date clock ( shows time next to date when open drop down menu)
            Change color of Clock / battery text / dBm + auto color mod ..
            Custom CARRIER TXT (write anything , requires reboot)
            Clock centered in the middle of status bar
            Carrier TXT centered in the middle (customisable)
            Clear button centered in the middle and UNDER the notifications
            the list goes on with battery mod and the usual stuff ...

Lockscreen info

10 Lockscreens !!!!
            Jkay's Power Menu mod
            Jkay's customizable lockscreen ( up to 6 tabs ! )
            Added Jkay's theme app (to customise Jkay lockscreen and Power menu)
            DO not use JKAY's app to change lockscreens only to do the above
            Aosp + rotary now use Samsung's stock widget /music player .
            R2D2 and Four Tab use SGS2 Music widget
            Four tab and Miui no longer FC if custom app not set
            MIUI Lockscreen does NOT use Stock music player

Things that dont work / info ( new settings menu )

IN THE LOCKSCREEN SEETTINGS SECTION: Disable lockscreens / enable volume Wake /lockscreen timeout and the wallpaper options do not work ( the standard place for lockscreen wallpaper works just fine)
            Custom MSG will Replace CARRIER TXT in Four tab lock screen ONLY
            the custom app in Lockscreen menu only works with four tab and MIUI
            STATUS BAR SETTINGS : Hide Alarm does NOT work properly
            Misc Setttings and Most DialCodes Hidden menu DONT WORK

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Teal"]

-v5.0 RC1

- Fixed BLN
    - Less battery drain
    - Talk2 v1.3.2
    - Fixed Browser
    - All apps pulled from JVP
    - Return of the Hack Camera (Power button to shoot)
    - JVP phone and dialer instead of JVH (That work around didn't work around...lol)
    - Removed Gallery 3D (yeah it's cool but slow)
    - Added Quick Pic
    - Modded Samsung Keyboard (is shiny blue, ooh me likes shiny)
    - All apps zip aligned
    - Faster and less battery consumption
    - I always forget something I'm sure today is no different. Enjoy :-p

-v5.0 Beta3

- Fixed Voice Search FC
    - Fixed Samsung Keyboard FC
    - New Gallery 3D pulled from 2.3.5 (Much faster)
    - Samsung Clock package re-added
    - Proper Lights file for BLN added (Should work now)

- v5.0 Beta2
    - New 3D driver (adds unmatched smoothness)
    - New GPS file [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"](Limited testing thus far. First lock still takes time but seems to be holding a lock on more than a couple of birds)(More info and proper credit here - [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11342772&postcount=1"]http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11342772&postcount=1[/URL] Click the thanks button of course and also click on the XDA Members link to fine tune the GPS for your needs. I have included the North America but there 8 different regions to choice for your needs.)[/COLOR][/B]
    - Updated Hosts file (No Ads File)
    - Renamed Maps (Shouldn't be an issue with it installing. If you have maps now I suggest uninstalling it through titanium and clearing data if not on v5.8 already.)
    - Return of the boot animation from v4 (without sound)
    - Added some lines to build.prop to help with app start up time. [COLOR="DarkOrange"](Thanks Kilo1548)[/COLOR](Limited testing)
    - Removed Redundant SDcard tweak. (It's already in the Simply Tweaks)

- v5.0 Beta 1
    - JVR Base
    - Reverted Phone and Dialer (Should be 100%)
    - New Black Market
    - Black Contacts (Carries over to the dialer.)
    - More framework images fixed (New pop ups)
    - Updated Maps to 5.8 (Google not ownhere so the next Maps update will go through)
    - Hack Camera (No sounds, power button = shutter, low battery.)
    - Removed Netfilter script (probably wasn't compatible with the kernel so was useless)
    - Removed Voltage tweak script (Future plans for that)
    - As always more surprises that I'm sure I forget[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE=2]
    - v4.0
    - JVQ base 
    - [SIZE=2]Incoming Call Ringtone Flip to Mute and Hold to Silence[/SIZE] (See here for info and proper credit...[URL]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1177296[/URL]
    - New lock screen look. (Puzzle and Epic)
    - More images fixed. (Everything is inside the popup)
    - New Simply Tweaks Script
    - Added Netfilter Script ([URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netfilter[/URL])
    - Added Voltage Script
    - Added Dolphin Browser (Slightly themed, Stock Browser may have bugs)
    - Added Updated Maps 5.7ownhere
    - Added Updated Market (No Theme Yet)
    - Added Non-Rotating TW3 launcher. (5 Icon Dock, Alphabetical Apps, Simply Theme. Slimmed down to less than 1mb. There shall be no lag!!!)
    - Added New lock screen sounds. (Find the Easter egg!!!)
    - Lights now on with screen touch.
    - More that I'm sure I forgot

v3.9.1

- Changed default CSC to T-Mobile (Hopefully fixes random dropped calls and APNs not setting up properly.)
        - FIXED MMS - NO MORE BLURRY PICS EVER!!!!!!

v3.9 FINAL REVOLUTION STABLE:

- Updated JVQ CSCs
        - Updated ITV CSC (from official RSJV3 2.3.3)
        - Simply Tweaks now enabled!!
        - AUTO-BIGHTNESS FIX + BLN SUPPORT in framework
        - FuguTweaks 0.2 Pre-Applied in Light (more responsiveness)
        - Fixed some graphical issues in Framework
        - Completely re-done Medium and Large Framework-res and SystemUI  (faster, less bugs, lighter)(Compiled properly. Use UOT kitchen to mod)
        - Framework.jar modified for wifi calling. Only need to add all of  the "external" pieces for it to work. I'll update the wifi calling add  on accordingly but the one posted will still work.
        - New Hacked Browser (faster, no graphical glitches)
        - New Phone app (faster and lighter)
        - Graphical fixes for TW3 and TW4 (folders fixes)
        - Updated Maps 5.6.2 OwnHere
        - Improved a lot the Stability and Smoothness
        - Added Priority Tweak script - Info Here [URL]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1137554[/URL]
        - Added Faster Data/Better Signal Tweak (Medium/Full CWM Only) - Info Here [URL]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1151608[/URL]
        and a lot more that i can't remember!![/SIZE]

[/B]
    V3.8 REVOLUTION STABLE:
    - Based on 2.3.4 JVP + Modem KB5
    - Bullet GB Kernel v5.4
    - New Versions (Light Base + Medium + Full packages)
    - 4 Locks (Light) 9 Locks (Medium)
    - Hacked Camera JVP (with fixed rotation)
    - New Hacked Browser (faster as ever)
    - Simply Honeycomb Theme V4 (with fixed battery animations)
    - A lot of improvements in stability and smoothness/speed
    - A lot of fixes of errors in framework (thx EB70)
    - Updated CSCs (JVP Based)
    - Reworked Simply Tweaks
    - T9 Dictionaries avaiable only with Full Package
    - New TW4 Addon (more customizable)
    - New THEME SETTINGS App (only in Light Version)
    - Customizable Extended Power Menu (only in Light Version)
    - Fixes for updater-script (only cwm version)
    - New ODIN VERSION 
    - Removed Simply Honey Bootanimation (causes Bootloops in 2.3.4)
    - New Bootanimation of SGS
    and much much more...

V3.6 REVOLUTION:
    -  Based on 2.3.3 JVO
    -  Bullet JVO 1.2 GhZ Voodoo Kernel 
    - Simply Honey Theme V3 (by EB70 & DAGr8)
    - 9 LOCKSCREENS - A LOT OF TRASPARENCY
    - Fixed Modem Flashing
    - Fixed updater-script (now faster and more interactive)
    - Updated some CSCs (with JVO)
    - Bluetooth and FF Camera fixes (still FFC rotated)
    - Nexus S GPS Driver (faster and more accurate)(STILL NOT WORKING ON VIBRANT)
    - Simply Tweaks in init.d (smoothness and responsiveness)
    - Hacked JVO Browser
    - Removed Hacked Camera for now (will add in next update, soon)
    - Removed Auto rotating Dialer and Phone (will add in next update)
    - Maps 5.5.0 OwnHere (navigation all roads)
    - Removed Microbes LWP (issues with 9 locks)
    - Removed EXT4 App (now lagfix from CWM)
    - Stay Awake While Plugged In
    - USB Audio Dock Options
    - Added MIUI Music as a Second player to go with the additional lockscreens.
    - Updated Apps
    a lot that i have forgot (as usually)

V3.5 REVOLUTION STABLE:
    - Based on GB 2.3.3 JVH
    - Modem KB5
    - Bullet v5 JVH Edition Voodoo kernel( another huge thank you to cmenard who put hours in getting it just right)(Based on supercurios voodoo jvh kernel)
    - NEW SCRIPT (auto Wipe/No Wipe) by simone201
    - Simply Honey Theme V2 (more blue and black) by explodingboy70
    - Removed Honeycomb Clock from Android Lockscreen
    - TouchWiz 3 Modded (5 icons dock + alphabetical + landscape) by explodingboy70 (Touchwiz4 available as an addon)
    - New Dropdown Bar
    - NEW SIMPLY HONEY BOOTANIMATION!!
    - New WiFi Drivers + Fixed WiFi permissions
    - Fixed scripts permissions
    - Faster Modem and Kernel Flashing (using bmlwrite)
    - Updated some apps
    - EXT4 Tools 1.3
    - New Graphics Drivers (better 3D performances)
    - Front Camera Fixes 
    - A lot of fixes and general improvements
    - Hacked Camera JVH + Hacked Browser JVH (thx to Criskelo)
    - SGS2 Apps = Polaris Office
    - Phone with Auto Rotation!
    - New Simply Galaxy Music Player!!
    - Haptic Feedback on HOME Button
    and much more...

RC3.3 Update 1

- Added GB Bullet Kernel by Cmanard (Right Proper Headset Fix)(Huge Thank You!!!)

- Removed Google Music App

- Replaced Samsung Music App Simply Galaxy Edition (SetCPU settings [U]must[/U] have a minimum of 200 to wok properly!!!!!!!)

- Added Correct Key Mapping to Accommodate the Kernel Change

- Minor Name Change for Boot Animation to Accommodate the Kernel Change.

RC3.3:
        - TouchWiz 4 Modded (With User Preferences)

- Better Honeycomb theme (more blue)

- New 3D Driver (no more blur! now smooth icons in 3d drawers)

- SGS2 Apps

1) Polaris Office
        2) Email App
        3) Digital Clock Widget

- GTalk 1.3 with Video Chat working!!

- New Epic Unlock (thx explodingboy70)

- New Android Unlock (thx explodingboy70)

- New Google Quick Search Box (thx explodingboy70)

- Fixed rotation for Dialer (now respect user settings)

- Small graphical fixes in framework

- Updated APN List (with new JVH list)

- Fixes for WiFi driver and permissions

- Removed Swype Keyboard (now avaiable via addon)

- Added Italian T9 Dictionary

- Updated some apps

- Slimmed /system folder (ext4 works)

- Added Microbes LW

- Removed TW Live Wallpapers (FCs)

- More optimised system (better tweaks)

- SGS2 Shutdown Animation

- Darky RAM Hack Script

- Removed Semi-Fix for Headset

-  and a lot more that i can't remember!!

RC 3.2 Update 2:

- CF-Root Kernel 3.1

- Fix for partitions recognising

- Slimmed down system folder

- Moved Gingerbread Keyboard to system/app

- Fixed Haptic Feedback on Home Key

- Changed Music app to Google (Simply Galaxy Edition)

- Added 3D Rendering Fix (Helps some apps such as GB Launcher)

- Changed Email app to SGS2 (Like Galaxy Tab except black and blue)

- Changed Default Home Screen from 1 to 4

V3.2 STABLE:
        - Simply Honey Honeycomb Mod Theme (thx explodingboy70)
        - Completely new reworked framework
        - Fixed Lockscreen Wallpapers for all locks
        - Android Honeycomb Clock in Android Lockscreen
        - NEW TOUCHWIZ MODDED (5 icons dock + landscape + trasparent app drawer + alphabetical order) by explodingboy70
        - Totally new icons!! by explodingboy70
        - Added WINDIMILL LIVE WALLPAPER (SGS2 port)
        - Added LBSTestMode to modify GPS Settings (use SGSTools to use it)
        - Optimised Tweaks
        - New SD Card Speed Tweak (thx Darkyy)
        - Updated Hosts File (more ads blocked)
        - Removed Hewbrew Keyboard (added to new arabic megapack addon)
        - Moved some apps from system/app to data/app
        - EXT4 Conversion works
        - Updated ATK and Layar
        - And much more...

V3.1 STABLE:
    - Gingerbread 2.3.3 JVB based:):)
    - Modem JVK
    - Honeycomb 2.0 Theme Modded (thx obsessionXYZ):)
    - 5 Lockscreens
    - Fix for LED Backlights:D
    - Fix for SIP
    - Auto-Rotation for Dialer enabled!
    - Completely Rewritten updater-script (now perfectly installs the kernel)
    - NOW COMPATIBLE WITH ANY KIND OF THEMES!!
    - NON INCREASING RINGTONE Mod!!:eek:
    - Updated ATK Froyo
    - Optimised SD Card booster!
    - Optimised Fix for Multitouch
    - Optimised 3D Performances
    - Busybox 1.19 included
    - More optimised apks and system apps
    - Better Tweaks implemented
    - Speed and smoothness tweaks
    - Modded TWLauncher (thx explodingboy70);)
    - Better languages in XT9 Dictionary
    - Reverting back to stock ringtones (now fixed!)
    - And a lot of other things.....;)

V3.0 RC3:
    - CF-Root Kernel 3.1
    - Theme modded (no more green!)
    - Overscroll Glow Mod
    - Smoothness fixes
    - Better tweaks in build.prop
    - Market Honeycomb Theme 2.3.6
    - Fixed FM Radio
    - Fixed Aldiko eBook
    - Fix for some FCs
    - Audio Fixes
    - CM7 Ringtones
    - BIOS Blue Bootanimation
    - Maps 5.3.1
    - Updated Animated Weather Widget
    - Hacked Audio Camera
    - Better partitions recognizing
    - And much more.....

V3.0 RC2:
    - Non Wipe Version Added!
    - Chainfire Kernel V2.9
    - Honeycomb Theme Modded (by obsessionXYZ)
    - Changed Modem to JVE
    - EXT4 Tools + Tweak Tools apps added
    - A lot of more tweaks (see rom features)
    - Hacked Browser (8 tabs + useragent)
    - Flash Player 10.2 pre-installed
    - Updated Maps to 5.3.0
    - Hewbrew Support
    - Gingerbread Hewbrew Keyboard added
    - Hacked Hosts file (no more ads!)
    - Honeycomb Bootanimation (fixed):):)
    - Improved smoothness and responsiveness
    - A lot that i've forgot....:o

V3.0 RC1: First Gingerbread Release!
    [/QUOTE]
    Just want share my simply archieve. Which files ı have on my exsternal hdd uploading...maybe some files becomes useful because of dead multiupload:mad:

Simply Honey 3.8 Odin:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?xw66gcyc6bhf5qs

Talon SH T5s Kernel:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?czcohwn81os1ags

Simply Stock JW1:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?z6huq2x4rs0mj0x

Simply Stock JVT:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?baxpii4ccfzl8j5

Wifi Calling JW1:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?1bzcdimmo1fvbru

Simply Honey 5.1 Light CWM:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?nblvxb97d1b1bip

Wifi Calling Simply Honey 5.1:
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?n2mj30zumvgfk0o

TW4 Launcher (Simply ICS Theme, Alphabetical, 5 Icon Dock, No Dock Background, Translucent App Drawer Background, 3D "Style" App Drawer, Show/Hide Page Indicator) and Non-Blurry Simply ICS Theme MMS
    www.mediafire.com/download.php?htmfawxx1ziis2f

P.S: I have more files but today Im able to update only these with my slow internet upload speed... Will continue updating others later...
    New Talon SH T5x incoming for today guys!! :D

A lot of new goodies!!
    Glad to be the first one to try.

Just was thinking when Simply Honey 3.0 will be out for Vibrant.

Thanks Man!