[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][AOKP][Kitkat 4.4.4][d2lte]

Search This thread

johnnytraveler

Mar 7, 2013
Irvine
Running the 2-13 build. Some install problems (boot loop and no wifi), but reflashing fixed everything. Really stable. Good work man. Now I'm going through to see what all is working.

Update
I've been running on art, so very fast and I have multiple aps open at the same time.
nujezezy.jpg

Ribbons, which I think is new, works. Navigation bar and nav ring doesn't. Everything else works. Enjoy
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: daimerion

daimerion

Dec 5, 2009
Holts Summit, MO
Running the 2-13 build. Some install problems (boot loop and no wifi), but reflashing fixed everything. Really stable. Good work man. Now I'm going through to see what all is working.

Update
I've been running on art, so very fast and I have multiple aps open at the same time.
nujezezy.jpg

Ribbons, which I think is new, works. Navigation bar and nav ring doesn't. Everything else works. Enjoy

In what way does Nav ring not work for you? It works for me...five targets, waiting on gravity adjustments tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

daimerion

Dec 5, 2009
Holts Summit, MO
OK, what do I need to do for nav ring? I'm not running xposed/gravity since I'm on art. I love art. So fast.

Sent from my Cromix TF700T tablet.

Just click navigation rings and it should show you the different options and stuff for it up in the top right after you click there should be how many targets you want and to set up you just click the little circle in the bottom center and drag it to a target and then it'll ask you to set it up

ThaSik1

Mar 30, 2010
Stark-Vegas
Everything works for me and the battery life seems legit right now! Only issue I'm noticing is that if I touch right where the screen ends towards the home button, the phone vibrates like its capacitive or something. Makes it kinda irritating when I go to hit the space key on my keyboard and sometimes it doesn't register thanks to that glitch. Other than that I'm loving this!!

daimerion

Dec 5, 2009
Holts Summit, MO
Everything works for me and the battery life seems legit right now! Only issue I'm noticing is that if I touch right where the screen ends towards the home button, the phone vibrates like its capacitive or something. Makes it kinda irritating when I go to hit the space key on my keyboard and sometimes it doesn't register thanks to that glitch. Other than that I'm loving this!!

It's a navigation ring gravity settings. Right now its not adjustable

beepea206

Mar 18, 2011
Kinda bummed we can't assign 'screenshot' to the nav bar... I use it often.

Btw, where's the new build posted? All I see is 1/20.

Last edited:

daimerion

Dec 5, 2009
Holts Summit, MO
Updated - Buggy on initial boot. Skip through set up if getting UI crashes and once on home screen crashes will stop. Then set up google account and update apps through play store. All good after that. I'm diggin it

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
Updated - Buggy on initial boot. Skip through set up if getting UI crashes and once on home screen crashes will stop. Then set up google account and update apps through play store. All good after that. I'm diggin it

If its a lock screen and system UI crash I believe one of the devs said its a bug in the lock screen notification code. Any builds with that have to be dirty flashed over previous builds.

Reactions: daimerion
Any one else noticed auto correct will crash a message (SMS/gmail) and lose all the previously written message? It's been causing me fits! If someone one has a cat log guide or is familiar please pm me or post a link so I can get it to the ptbs. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP Kitkat

home-splash-no_text.png

Info:
    I am not a developer as of yet. I am not associated with AOKP and do not take credit for anything. These will be my own personal builds with cherry picks here and there if I see something interesting. I'm simply sharing because I want to. I will build and release as I see interesting things merged or that can be cherry picked. If you see something in the gerrit you want cherry picked let me know and i'll see about including it.​

Installation:

• Back-up
    • Wipe data/cache
    • Wipe system
    • Flash Rom
    • Flash Gapps
    • Reboot

Changelog:
    Updated - Built 8-31-14 Repo Sync 8-31-14 Boots take a Century -- You've been warned​

Cherry Picks:
    None This Time​

Downloads:
    ROM​

GAPPS​

Credit:
    AOKP
    Google​

Appreciate what i'm doing?Buy Me A Beer!
    Wanted to let everyone know, ive been sorting out pc issues. Ill have a build sometime this week.