[LAUNCHER THEME] 300PPI v1.0.0

Search This thread

xJakeyy

Sep 25, 2011
This is great! Appreciate the effort. Would it be cheeky of me to request one for the EzPDF Reader (pro)? The default one is a bit too blurry.

Last edited:

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
This is great! Appreciate the effort. Would it be cheeky of me to request one for the EzPDF Reader (pro)? The default one is a bit too blurry.

An updated Gnote icon would be sick! Thanks with the great work so far!

Done and I will upload the files in the OP from now on. Also, I don't own ezPDF Reader PRO, so I'm not sure if it will look like the original 100%. Sometimes these icons are smaller than the actual icon resolution (144x144), so the ezPDF icon might come out to be bigger.

v0.4
Added ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GNotes, Markers, Wallpaper Wizardrii

Total: 22

Last edited:
Reactions: G-Bus

aly19

Apr 25, 2011
If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

Thank you for taking your time to make this thread and all of the icons in it

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
If you get a chance and don't mind, would you be able to make the high resolution icons for the apps: GTA Vice City, XDA Developers, Kingsoft Office, and Google Reader?

np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: annnnnd... I got it to work somewhat. It's very messy though.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.
Here's a picture showing it working - http://i4.minus.com/idmVXWQKmTWTh.png

Last edited:

rajitsingh

Jul 19, 2010
New Delhi
np, and yeah I'll do it probably tomorrow. At the moment, I'm trying to learn how to make an Apex Theme to make this easier to apply, so we'll see how it goes.

EDIT2: I got it to work and it applies the icons well except for the ones I didn't buy. I don't exactly understand how to sign it for release, so I'll look at it tomorrow.

A launcher theme would be AWESOME!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

xJakeyy

Sep 25, 2011
Done and I will upload the files in the OP from now on. Also, I don't own ezPDF Reader PRO, so I'm not sure if it will look like the original 100%. Sometimes these icons are smaller than the actual icon resolution (144x144), so the ezPDF icon might come out to be bigger.

v0.4

Looks great on my Nexus 10, thanks a lot!

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Launcher Theme vAlpha1 is up. Just keep in mind that there are problems with the app drawer icon, so you're going to have to replace that yourself.

Tell me how it goes because this is the first time I've ever made a theme or apk. :)

Another thing, because I don't own some of the paid icons you guys requested, I can't find out the app activity name which is one of the things I need to replace these icons. Is it possible for you guys to long press>shortcuts>activities and then click on the app? The app will then expand and will list out 1 or more activity names that look like "com.name.appname.activity." Just copy everything written there and post it here.

The apps I need this for are ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, Falcon Pro, and GTA Vice City.

EDIT: I found a minor mistake in the first APK I uploaded. To those 3 or so people who downloaded them, just uninstall the one you had, and install the new APK. If you don't, you're going to end up with two apks of the same theme.

Last edited:

G-Bus

Jan 13, 2011
Montreal
Launcher Theme vAlpha1 is up. Just keep in mind that there are problems with the app drawer icon, so you're going to have to replace that yourself.

Tell me how it goes because this is the first time I've ever made a theme or apk. :)

Another thing, because I don't own some of the paid icons you guys requested, I can't find out the app activity name which is one of the things I need to replace these icons. Is it possible for you guys to long press>shortcuts>activities and then click on the app? The app will then expand and will list out 1 or more activity names that look like "com.name.appname.activity." Just copy everything written there and post it here.

The apps I need this for are ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, Falcon Pro, and GTA Vice City.

Just installed the APK and it didnt replace my Gnotes icon.

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Just installed the APK and it didnt replace my Gnotes icon.

Strange. It replaced the one on mine. Let me look into it more.

EDIT: Did you make sure it's not a shortcut? Did you check within the app drawer? Applying a theme sometimes won't replace the icons on the homescreen, you need to pull it out from the app drawer again.

Last edited:

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
vAlpha2 is uploaded.
Added Kingsoft Office, XDA, and Google Reader

Total: 22 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, Falcon Pro, and GTA Vice City

For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: aly19

G-Bus

Jan 13, 2011
Montreal
Strange. It replaced the one on mine. Let me look into it more.

EDIT: Did you make sure it's not a shortcut? Did you check within the app drawer? Applying a theme sometimes won't replace the icons on the homescreen, you need to pull it out from the app drawer again.

Not replaced in the app drawer either.. I preffered the .zip and set everything with Apex.

Last edited:

aly19

Apr 25, 2011

Thanks alot for the icons man

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Feeling really dumb... Works now!
It's cool. It happens.

Thanks alot for the icons man
np.

vAlpha3 is uploaded.
-Added Global Outbreak, Anomaly Warzone Earth HD, Shadowgun: DEADZONE, Gyro, Jellyflop, Nun Attack, Sector Strike, Temple Run, Camscanner, Zookeeper Battle, Triple Town, Facebook Messenger
-Added stock Nexus 10 wallpapers (explains the sudden increase in filesize)

Total: 34 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, Falcon Pro, and GTA Vice City

Sorry about the ridiculous amount of updates in one day. I just wanted to hit a somewhat stable update. It'll slow down to about every other day after this one. Because I added all the stock wallpapers (since a lot of launchers and ROMs don't seem to have it), the filesize increased drastically beyond the 8mb limit for xda. So I'll upload the apks on mediafire or some other file hosting site.

Last edited:

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
Uploaded to where? There are no links except your app drawer download in the op

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    iL7KauDcf5bE8.png

igKg8Xe36iPa0.png
    ibzmshDBhr5URh.png

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim to own any of the icons in this Icon Pack. The designs belong to the respective app developers. A moderator may lock this thread and get rid of its contents if this is believed to infringe on copyright in any way.

BUG REPORTING
    For the most part, I will only release a new version if the theme works on my device, meaning, I will test before I release.
    Therefore, BEFORE REPORTING BUGS, check to see if the icon is replaced in the app drawer. Also check to see if you're using a shortcut and not the actual icon.
    IF THE ICON IS NOT REPLACED, apply the default theme and then reapply 300PPI just to make sure your eyes aren't fooling you.
    IF THE ICON IS REALLY NOT REPLACED, then report the bug.

DOWNLOAD HERE - YES, CLICK ME.
    DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR TABLET WILL RESULT IN A .ZIP. DOWNLOADING FROM YOUR COMPUTER WILL RESULT IN A .APK.
    If you want to download from your tablet, simply change the file extension to .apk after you download it!
    vBeta1
    - Added Amazon Mobile, IMDb, Bad Piggies HD, NZB Unity, Photoshop Touch.
    - Added Nova Launcher support
    Total: 50 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart.

I didn't do XBMC, Amazon Appstore, and Flipkart because I'm assuming those need to be sideloaded. I will do them later.
    I did Amazon Mobile using my GNex.
    Photoshop Touch info and image was given by rajitsingh. So thank you for that. I also made my own icon for IMDb, but I did use yours as a reference.
    NZB Unity looks low quality even though it is indeed higher quality. That is probably the best I can do for that.
    ezPDF Reader PRO, LITE, and GTA Vice City are paid apps, so I need the activity info for those as usual.

Last, report any bugs or problems! I could have easily messed up somewhere.
    v1.0.0
    - Added Temple Run 2, Paytm, GooManager, Tablet Talk (old icon), Tetra Filer
    Total: 55 - Does not include ezPDF Reader PRO, ezPDF Reader LITE, GTA Vice City, XBMC, Amazon Appstore, Flipkart, and a bunch of other apps because I don't own them :)

Download link in first post.

NOTES: I know I left out a lot of icons requested, but I wanted to update this even if it was a small one because I haven't really had the time in a month. So, I'll definitely keep those requested ones in mind, but just do note that, if the app you requested costs money, I need the activity name because I don't plan on buying those apps.

If you could help me out with it, do long press>shortcuts>activities then press the app and then copy the activity names there and post them for me.

Also, I've accumulated a bunch of requests as well, so while requests are okay, I'm going to focus on the older requests first.