[Completed] [HELP] CWM Bootloop... how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

codec7

Jul 2, 2013
I have a Tablet that is running a A13b allwinner SOC, and wanting to root it, I ended up finding this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2189640 wherein I will be able to install cwm for my recovery mode, we all know cwm is much better than the stock recovery, so i decided to try it out.. thats how it happened I ended up having a tablet that is CWM Bootloop.. please help me out with this, btw mine is Running a Allwinner sun5i chip, A13b revision it says on the cpuinfo..

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
I have a Tablet that is running a A13b allwinner SOC, and wanting to root it, I ended up finding this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2189640 wherein I will be able to install cwm for my recovery mode, we all know cwm is much better than the stock recovery, so i decided to try it out.. thats how it happened I ended up having a tablet that is CWM Bootloop.. please help me out with this, btw mine is Running a Allwinner sun5i chip, A13b revision it says on the cpuinfo..

Basically you have to flash back a stock recovery (or complete stock firmware) and maybe wipe data/do a factory reset.
Unfortunately there is on specific forum for your device on xda.
So you have to post your question in the General discussion > Questions and Answers forum.
Or make at least 10 usefull posts on xda. Then you can post in the CWM recovery thread you linked.

codec7

Jul 2, 2013
Basically you have to flash back a stock recovery (or complete stock firmware) and maybe wipe data/do a factory reset.
Unfortunately there is on specific forum for your device on xda.
So you have to post your question in the General discussion > Questions and Answers forum.
Or make at least 10 usefull posts on xda. Then you can post in the CWM recovery thread you linked.

I see, too bad for me then :(, btw thanks for the quick feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.