[APP] Bookmark to Desktop

Search This thread

vbsteven

Aug 20, 2009
Belgium
www.vbsteven.be
I just released a first BETA of my Bookmark to Desktop app. It allows users to share pages from the Android browser straight to the bookmarks bar of Google Chrome/Chromium on their desktop.

The app can be found on the market under the name "Bookmark to Desktop (BETA)"
The Chrome extension can be found on chrome.google.com/extensions if you search for 'bookmarktodesktop'

A firefox extension is on the roadmap.

IMPORTANT: Both the app and extension are in a beta phase so feel free to report bugs, comments or feature requests.

raskal

Apr 11, 2003
SZ, P.R. of China
www.phone-tools.cn
I just released a first BETA of my Bookmark to Desktop app. It allows users to share pages from the Android browser straight to the bookmarks bar of Google Chrome/Chromium on their desktop.

The Chrome extension can be found on chrome.google.com/extensions if you search for 'bookmarktodesktop'

IMPORTANT: Both the app and extension are in a beta phase so feel free to report bugs, comments or feature requests.

cool, but where to download the app?

thepolishguy

Dec 3, 2009
Ivanhoe CA
I am going to give this a try. I use chrome to phone and have wished for this function. Just out of curiosity - you didn't want to call it "phone to chrome"?

foxdog66

Jul 28, 2010
going to try it out but... chrome to phone hardly ever works for me. never sends link and NEVER lets me sign out after it gives me the error. really ticks me off!

dose this use appspot.com?

Last edited:

Moriraaca

Sep 4, 2010
Hi

thanks for the nice app, I actually have been looking for something like this for quite some time :)

One question though: where are the accounts created/stored? I assume they are not bound with google account, so I am guessing they are managed by you?

Cheers

vbsteven

Aug 20, 2009
Belgium
www.vbsteven.be
Hi

thanks for the nice app, I actually have been looking for something like this for quite some time :)

One question though: where are the accounts created/stored? I assume they are not bound with google account, so I am guessing they are managed by you?

Cheers

Yes, the accounts are bound to my backend. Currently there is no support yet for changing passwords and managing accounts but I'll try to add that in the near future.

fetteente

Nov 11, 2010
Good job

Works great under Galaxy S with Froyo

KIKEgraphics

Oct 20, 2010
Does it sync bookmarks between chrome and android?, i just want to sync my chrome bookmarks in my android phone not backward. thnx

pixiebob

May 29, 2010
montpellier
vbsteven: i wait your update impatiently.
to push instantly link from my android phone to browser firefox pc.
i have tested androi2cloud but work only on android 2.2 and this app need to acces your account google.not very secure.
thanks for your work

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts