Is KitKat coming?

Search This thread

pdes

Aug 2, 2008
I have just updated my Z1 phone to 4.4. Is there any news as to when this will be available for the unbranded UK Tablet Z?

pdes

Aug 2, 2008
Nice to see how much you searched before creating a new thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2686635

Please, look a bit before creating a new thread (this forum section is a bit stopped, but it doesn't mean there should be two threads of exactly the same thing)

If YOU look a bit closer, you will see that the thread you referenced (and which I read before posting) has not mentioned the "rumours" for a few weeks and has gone off-topic. I see no reason why I should not pose a simple question that maybe teases out a rumour or two. That's the fun and benefit of forums - to engage in conversation.

If you feel the need to make a point like this, a gentle nudge instead of sarcasm is much less offensive.

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
If YOU look a bit closer, you will see that the thread you referenced (and which I read before posting) has not mentioned the "rumours" for a few weeks and has gone off-topic. I see no reason why I should not pose a simple question that maybe teases out a rumour or two. That's the fun and benefit of forums - to engage in conversation.

If you feel the need to make a point like this, a gentle nudge instead of sarcasm is much less offensive.

Yep. Sometimes I sound a bit rude... But the info stays exactly the same. The info there is exactly the same as here: May.

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

james_lpool

Apr 25, 2012
Liverpool
i wonder if it will be 4.4.2 we get which has some known bugs in, such as camera battery drain, or given that they have waited a long time to release it, if they will give us a newer version that has the bugs fixed?