i9250 Most stable custom rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

santi1993

Mar 24, 2012
Buenos Aires
Im thinking on LS Official + Fancy r50 or r54

I've selled my phone and my friend just got random reboots and these things, dont know if a soft problem or whatever, anyone could help me pls?

CristiS2012

Jan 26, 2013
Bucharest
Rom to use

Im thinking on LS Official + Fancy r50 or r54

I've selled my phone and my friend just got random reboots and these things, dont know if a soft problem or whatever, anyone could help me pls?

I am using now CM Remix for galaxy nexus (maguro) and I am impressed with the many features it has currently. The only issue I have at the moment is with random SystemUI reboots which happens in rare occasions if you get too many (10+) notifications. I am hopeful that will be fixed soon by Burstlam.

Alternatively, you can use a Paranoid or CM which seem to be pretty stable but might not be so smooth once you install lots of applications.

mrgnex

Jan 10, 2013
Vlaardingen
Stock ROM is the most stable.. Every ROM is stable. But nightlys have the highest risk of bugs so if you want stability use stable releases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: h4xx0rr

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Reactions: mrgnex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock ROM is the most stable.. Every ROM is stable. But nightlys have the highest risk of bugs so if you want stability use stable releases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Free mobile app
    Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
    Please test these things for yourself.
    This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator