samsung allshare cast

Search This thread

Guntert

May 5, 2011
Stockton, Ca
I switched to a cwm recovery and now my allshare cast no longer works with my allshare cast dongle. Any ideas, fixes or a link to n8013 stock recovery?

Last edited:

Guntert

May 5, 2011
Stockton, Ca
help please

I switched to a cwm recovery and now my allshare cast no longer works with my allshare cast dongle. Any ideas, fixes or a link to n8013 stock recovery?

Please help anyone... I use my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 with allshare, allshare cast dongle and my TV to watch all my shows and it worked great. Then I installed a recovery program Philz touch 6.25.0 n8013 and now allshare cast not working.. anyone please help...

muop_92

Nov 6, 2012
Hanoi
Please help anyone... I use my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 with allshare, allshare cast dongle and my TV to watch all my shows and it worked great. Then I installed a recovery program Philz touch 6.25.0 n8013 and now allshare cast not working.. anyone please help...
Try using triangleaway to restart count and check if they work again

sire-age

Jan 15, 2009

For me it was the same.
1 factory reset allsharecast works
2 root idem
3 cwm idem
4 reinstal only apk with data, without any data or apk with old allsharecast inside
and now it works find again
:victory:

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010
For me it was the same.
1 factory reset allsharecast works
2 root idem
3 cwm idem
4 reinstal only apk with data, without any data or apk with old allsharecast inside
and now it works find again
:victory:

Please

Can you share all the apk you reinstall ?

Envoyé de mon GT-N8010 en utilisant Tapatalk

sire-age

Jan 15, 2009
Il have forgotten in, my Last post the more important
download triangle away
Restore ur counter to 0
U must do it each time that u use recovery mode or instal a new rom, or root
For me it works fine.

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Why not install xPosed framework and use cosmetic syscope normalizer mod. It sets status to normal in settings allowing usage of Allshare cast....

Guntert

May 5, 2011
Stockton, Ca
Thanks for all the help. I got it working but I have moved on to tab s and scared to root it cause on all share cast. Any more good advice?

jonroca

Mar 6, 2014
It works

Thank you very much

I'm on n8010 ;)

Envoyé de mon GT-N8010 en utilisant Tapatalk

greetings, works n8013 android 4.1.2?
between the link but did not find information

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

greetings, the dongle worked fine in stock rom and root through odin, try to charge you a few days ago my n8013 Hyperdrive RLS8 rom, everything went well, but the dongle does not connect in any way.
I decided to go back to Stock rom with odin, odin also root, then use your triangle away, super pro, now all official status in download mode and Bynari NO appears, but does not connect DONGLE NOT CONNECT.
install new triangle away, dial 1 flash, but everything seems so official download mark.
help, can not find answer on any side.

Top Liked Posts