Which Bluetooth Stereo over the ear headset works with TF700

Search This thread

new_convert

Mar 20, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Rocketfish HD Stereo Bluetooth Headphones (RF-MAB2)

Can anyone recommend a over the ear bluetooth stereo headset that will work with the Asus TF700. I have a LG HBS700 that appears to pair with the Asus but there is no sound. I would prefer bluetooth to one that plugs in.

I use Rocketfish HD Stereo Bluetooth Headphones (RF-MAB2) and it sounds exceptionally well. The battery life is very good too. It has a built-in microphone so can be used with the cellphone too.

Cleanskinned

Dec 14, 2011
I own the LG HBS 700s and have no problem connecting them to the Infinity, but I am dealing with significant Bluetooth audio lag. BS Player features an audio offset. Has anyone figured out an offset number that is ideal for the Infinity.

laerowien

Nov 10, 2007
Sennheiser MM 550 Travel are also working without any flaws. The navigation buttons on the side of the headset are able to start/stop, forward/back. Just like its designed to be.

Motorola S10-HD works perfect for me! Absolutely love mine! Sounds is excellent and so is the fit and feel, even after hours of wearing it. Sounds quality is surprisingly good too. I say surprisingly because I didn't even know it was capable of handling calls when I purchased, I didn't do my research, which is very unlike me. I'm usually borderline OCD about researching products before I purchase. Callers have no idea I'm even using a bluetooth headset, which I can't say for other headsets that I have (Jawbone and Plantronics).

Sent from my White Evo LTE running MeanBean, using XDA Premium

Top Liked Posts