How do you theme the NAE status bar?

Search This thread

pgriffinsc

Dec 20, 2010
Charleston,S.C.
Does anyone know how to theme the status bar in NAE? I deodexed the SystemUi.apk, changed the icons to what I wanted , but when I pushed it to the priv-app folder, rename the oder file to odec, and reboot, I have no status bar or home screen wall paper. Obviously this method worked on MJA/MJA.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

Goat1378

Nov 14, 2013
Baltimore
Does anyone know how to theme the status bar in NAE? I deodexed the SystemUi.apk, changed the icons to what I wanted , but when I pushed it to the priv-app folder, rename the oder file to odec, and reboot, I have no status bar or home screen wall paper. Obviously this method worked on MJA/MJA.

Im sure you know this but the Wanam Xposed and xthemer in Xposed framework is working pretty ok for me at the moment for my status bar theme. Just and idea. :)

Reactions: pgriffinsc

pgriffinsc

Dec 20, 2010
Charleston,S.C.
I use wanam xposed,and using the option for the battery circle works good. But from the time I got my phone through MK2, I have 6 extracted copies of my system ui in a folder, where I can swap the icons to what I want, then zip and rename .apk, then push to system and reboot. I want to be able to do that in KK. I'll have to try xthemer, and just modify a theme.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Im sure you know this but the Wanam Xposed and xthemer in Xposed framework is working pretty ok for me at the moment for my status bar theme. Just and idea. :)