Straight Talk APN

Search This thread

DarkJatrix

Jan 19, 2012
For anyone who needs them. I use these on my LOCKED A2 and I usually pull 4mb down and 2-3mb up. I ordered the ATT SIM from Straighttalk.com for $14.99 with free shipping and handling and popped it in my A2, typed in the settings and bam.

Name: Straight Talk
Apn: att.mvno
Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
Port: 80
Mmsc: http://mmsc.cingular.com
Mmsc proxy: 66.209.11.33
Mmsc port: 80

Hit thanks if this helped! :)

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Reactions: JTStudios

DarkJatrix

Jan 19, 2012
Btw, leave everything else the way it is. Only input what i gave you. You WILL have full 3G, 4G is coming soon, and you will have MMS and text.

Edit 1: These settings work for ANY ATT android.

Sent from my Supercharged v5 2.3.6 MB865 using XDA

DarkJatrix

Jan 19, 2012
Guess only I use Straight Talk. Lol

Sent from my Atrix 2 using XDA Premium App. :D. Hit thanks if I surprisingly help you.

denhib

Feb 12, 2012
Florida
I'm switching over to ST this week too. ATT's 50 dollar go phone plan does NOT include data. You have to purchase an additional package, which is BS.

rdhoggattjr

Aug 13, 2011
Has anybody got there built-in hotspot to work with straight talk yet?

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

rdhoggattjr

Aug 13, 2011
Thanks for your reply!

Did you delete all the other apns? I think thats my problem because i deleted them all but straight talk.

DarkJatrix

Jan 19, 2012
Thanks for your reply!

Did you delete all the other apns? I think thats my problem because i deleted them all but straight talk.

All my apn settings are still on here, I just use straight talk apn settings. I usually see 4-6 mb download speeds

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

rdhoggattjr

Aug 13, 2011
Ill reset my phone to get the other apns back. I seen where one had the type "entitle" but when i restored my apns it didn't restore that one.

4 to 6 mb would be a dream. Where i live we only get edge.

Last edited:

DarkJatrix

Jan 19, 2012
Ill reset my phone to get the other apns back. I seen where one had the type "entitle" but when i restored my apns it didn't restore that one.

4 to 6 mb would be a dream. Where i live we only get edge.

That blows :(

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

duowing

Dec 14, 2010
Cleveland, OH
I don't know if this would make any difference or not, but I'm using Straight Talk the old way where I had to buy the Nokia phone and use the SIM card from that. Do you guys think it would make any difference in down/up speeds to switch over to their BYOD for AT&T SIM card?

DarkJatrix

Jan 19, 2012
I don't know if this would make any difference or not, but I'm using Straight Talk the old way where I had to buy the Nokia phone and use the SIM card from that. Do you guys think it would make any difference in down/up speeds to switch over to their BYOD for AT&T SIM card?

its the exact same Sim card.... Just buy the one for 14.99 on the website. You'll see fast 3g speed....trust me

Sent from my Atrix 2 using XDA Premium App. :D. Hit thanks if I surprisingly help you.

JTStudios

Jan 14, 2012
Syracuse
Thanks a lot

The included instructions lack a few things that you show to make it all work,
up to 8mbp/s in upstate new york, syracuse area!! thanks

Arkie!

Sep 25, 2012
verizon fascinate

I am trying to setup a verizon fascinate without a sim to work with straighttalk. Does anyone know the APN settings for this situation?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For anyone who needs them. I use these on my LOCKED A2 and I usually pull 4mb down and 2-3mb up. I ordered the ATT SIM from Straighttalk.com for $14.99 with free shipping and handling and popped it in my A2, typed in the settings and bam.

Name: Straight Talk
    Apn: att.mvno
    Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
    Port: 80
    Mmsc: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    Mmsc proxy: 66.209.11.33
    Mmsc port: 80

Hit thanks if this helped! :)

Sent from my MB865 using XDA