Accurate Battery Mod for JT's ICS Build 6 30 Jan 2012

Search This thread

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
Dont flash this unless you want to go to odinville. Thanks gunnermike........

Update: Hasty writing, sorry. I did three-finger recovery for ICS and I guess that doesnt quite work out properly. Not retesting to confirm but yea......

really dude? your a moron. this works fine. just because your to stupid to flash a theme make it my fault. get a clue before you crap up my thread.

THIS ACCURATE BATTERY MOD WORKS FINE!!! IF IT DOESNT, THEN YOU DID IT WRONG!!

dave3588

Mar 12, 2011
I think maybe I'm just a moron but when I try to download this I get an error that I don't have permission to download. I have a rootzwiki account and logged in even and kept getting same error

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Bubbadogg14

Jan 31, 2011
everything worked fine for me yesterday as well. Idk if something happened to your dl link but there is def user error somewhere the mod works and installs flawlessly.

Sent from my SCH-I500

times_infinity

Update: Hasty writing, sorry. I did three-finger recovery for ICS and I guess that doesnt quite work out properly. Not retesting to confirm but yea......

Oh tonu.. still can't seem to get things right with a phone you've had for how long now? and claimed to be working on countless roms for? lol

tonu42

Nov 14, 2010
Oh tonu.. still can't seem to get things right with a phone you've had for how long now? and claimed to be working on countless roms for? lol

Mehhh, I gave up :). My life has become more interesting anyway. Namely a job, a car, a free trip to Israel..... extra schooling for cheaper college. yeah :)

And yea, I've had this phone since like day one basically :)

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
Mehhh, I gave up :). My life has become more interesting anyway. Namely a job, a car, a free trip to Israel..... extra schooling for cheaper college. yeah :)

And yea, I've had this phone since like day one basically :)

OMG whocares!!!!

NOONE!!!

stay off my threads unless you have something constructive to say, and before you report something as broken, make sure it is first you idiot!

sarkozy

Feb 8, 2011
Any chance of a ZIP for the lazy to get back to the stock battery on build 5? It has the battery text built in and it's a little ugly honestly.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sarkozy

Feb 8, 2011
look at the mes dev section on root for tators build

Sent from my ICS SCH-i500

Lol, I don't want/need the battery text so that won't do any good. JT included that with his last build so a zip needs to be made to get back to the stock battery. I guess I can do it today if I have time.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just an accurate battery mod for JT's ICS build 6. Flash in cwm.

Download Acc Battery Mod

updated for build 1
    op updated for build 6
    Hmm.. OK.. I'm trying to Google for more info..
    I "installed" the Framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk by using "APKTool if" and it extracted a couple of .apks files. What do I do with those in APK Manager? Use them as dependencies?

I think "use as dependency" does the same thing as the "apktool if framework-res.apk" command, which just extracts the apk somewhere in your user folder...but using that option in apk manager couldn't hurt!

But if that doesn't work try some different versions of aapt, that has solved some issues for me in the past.
    Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium