[Q] do i get Xperia Mini Pro??? please Advice ASAP!

Search This thread

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
hi guys,

i want your advice...

i've got a chance to trade my x10 mini pro to a new in box Xperia Mini Pro and pay a 150$ in difference?? do you advice me to go for it ??? please advice ASAP in order to not lose the deal

thank you all!

This is my idea (please listen to others' advise before you continue)

Now at the moment a X10 mini pro costs about 60-70US$ (just an approximate)
because you are giving a used one so it will come down near to 40-50$
So how much is the new Mini pro? (checked out @ gsmarena that it is about 130$)

So.......you do the rest of the math and decide if you really like to go for it or not.
Absolutely my idea my thought, let someone help you on this.

Regards and congrats!

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
This is my idea (please listen to others' advise before you continue)

Now at the moment a X10 mini pro costs about 60-70US$ (just an approximate)
because you are giving a used one so it will come down near to 40-50$
So how much is the new Mini pro? (checked out @ gsmarena that it is about 130$)

So.......you do the rest of the math and decide if you really like to go for it or not.
Absolutely my idea my thought, let someone help you on this.

Regards and congrats!

well they will buy my x10 mini pro for 75$ here and they will give me the mini pro for 240$ which means 240 - 75 = 165$ to be payed!
you cannot apply gsmarena prices in my country as we have a lot of high taxes on everything! so 240$ is the real price in Lebanon for the mini Pro and 160$ the brand new x10 mini pro.
what do you think mate ??

That is a big holy cow to your price! Hmmmm..... i dont know bro. but if you are paying less than the market price then ok. Is that new pro a used phone? then it will be less than the market price.
Someone here might have some answers. because i can't tell you how exactly this will work. and i have no idea on swapping phones.
Sorry on that part. :confused:

Last edited:

minachvim

Oct 5, 2011
Beirut
That is a big holy cow to your price! Hmmmm..... i dont know bro. but if you are paying less than the market price then ok. Is that new pro a used phone? then it will be less than the market price.
Someone here might have some answers. because i can't tell you how exactly this will work. and i have no idea on swapping phones.
Sorry on that part. :confused:

that is a new pro bro! i'm almost convinced of buying it :) soon i'll join the 2011 mini pro community :) but i'll miss this community :(

davidchang88

Jan 23, 2011
hmm the mini pro actually has a great, in progress, ICS rom by paul-xxx now.

I think it would be worthwhile to keep the mini pro and maybe get an amazon kindle fire instead. So u can have the best of both worlds. Small screen, ICS, portable mini pro and a large screen, multimedia tablet kindle fire