any way to fix dna (fix jtag only)

Search This thread

reg442

Nov 2, 2009
ok i just had a fatal error happen, as i was running the 1.15 RUU (because i was having issues) status bar got to 17% the my asus computer rebooted to complete some updates that i had no idea were installing. mMy phone now does nothing at all.. no bootloader, no led when pluged in, i mean nothing. is there anything that i can do besides sell for dirt cheap,,, :( thanks

Last edited:

reg442

Nov 2, 2009
i guess with 100 views and no comments, that im screwed.. any developers out there need parts or a dead phone to tinker with ?.. i will be very slow to respond since i have no phone.. smdh

Phaded

Apr 6, 2010
Are you positive you can't boot into the bootloader?

Sent from my DLX using xda app-developers app

reg442

Nov 2, 2009
Are you positive you can't boot into the bootloader?

Sent from my DLX using xda app-developers app

yes 100%.. my fingers are hurting from holding power and volume down all day, and part of me thinks that if i push harder it will work.. lol.. that didnt work either. well i did take it to the verizon store today to buy a htc one and i told the guy that it powered off and wont turn back on, so he got me one ordered (dna) for no charge under htc's one year manufacture warranty since he strongly believes that the battery is bad.. ill agree and get my refurbished phone and not complain, i just have to deal with a lg lucid for a couple of days

mrbidjey

Feb 16, 2012
North Jersey
i guess with 100 views and no comments, that im screwed.. any developers out there need parts or a dead phone to tinker with ?.. i will be very slow to respond since i have no phone.. smdh

Yeah JTAG is the best way to go. It sucks to lose all the data but at least you have a working phone. You 're only entitled of 2 claims within 12 months on Insurance. If you use them both you'll be dropped from the Insurance coverage for a year; no matter if you purchase a brand new device. So I'd suggest you save them

bibleway

Jan 25, 2014
Hoven
ok i just had a fatal error happen, as i was running the 1.15 RUU (because i was having issues) status bar got to 17% the my asus computer rebooted to complete some updates that i had no idea were installing. mMy phone now does nothing at all.. no bootloader, no led when pluged in, i mean nothing. is there anything that i can do besides sell for dirt cheap,,, :( thanks

Do the home recent and back leds flash when hold just the power button down ?

reg442

Nov 2, 2009
Yeah JTAG is the best way to go. It sucks to lose all the data but at least you have a working phone. You 're only entitled of 2 claims within 12 months on Insurance. If you use them both you'll be dropped from the Insurance coverage for a year; no matter if you purchase a brand new device. So I'd suggest you save them

i dont have insurance, HTC ia replacing the phone at no charge cause its only 7 months old and they come with a 1 year warranty..

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
nothing at all.. my phone is so cold and lifeless...

I mean unless you want to donate it to me haha I'd take it off your hands

If you want to have me jtag it let me know

This is my dev unit

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1391392760906.jpg
    1391392760906.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 57

reg442

Nov 2, 2009
Got a refurbished DNA today, I guess it's better than nothing.. thanks again for the offer to fix. I have to send the old one back and hope I don't get charged for anything..

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391566969970.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391566969970.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 29

Top Liked Posts