[Q] Ultimate brick

Search This thread

Staattius

Feb 17, 2014
I rooted my sgs 3 mini and install custom ROMs. I loaded CM 11 (4.4.2 kitkat) from Maclaw.pl. It worked, but after few weeks, my fhone just suddenly shut down. Tried to unroot it via odin + stock ROM, but nothing happens. Or something happens, there is the samsungs own bootlogo back. But the phone is stuck on that logo. Funny part is that when I put a charger on, there appears maclaws panda charging logo. I tried to load stock charging logo via odin, but nothing happens. Phone won't get to recovery mode, but the download mode works. Any ideas what to do? Except to throw it to trash can...

oldmen

Dec 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9
If the download work so
Recovery also need to work
Try again
Also did you try flash by Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Staattius

Feb 17, 2014
If the download work so
Recovery also need to work
Try again
Also did you try flash by Odin

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app

Won't go to recovery, have tried few weeks now. Download work, when tried to go recovery, it just showing the samsungs bootlogo
And yes tried flash stock ROM by odin plenty times.

blodrayn

Feb 17, 2014
Problems

Guys, i think i have similar problem. I rooted my sgs 3mini and put maclaw.pl kitkat 4.4.2, now after downloading some photos my mobile turned off, i tried to turn it on but it shown only: "samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190", after that restarted and now it wont even turn on...

Is there anything to save this mobile or? Iam soo angry on my self and on mobile -.-

Staattius

Feb 17, 2014
Guys, i think i have similar problem. I rooted my sgs 3mini and put maclaw.pl kitkat 4.4.2, now after downloading some photos my mobile turned off, i tried to turn it on but it shown only: "samsung galaxy s3 mini i8190", after that restarted and now it wont even turn on...

Is there anything to save this mobile or? Iam soo angry on my self and on mobile -.-

Sad to hear :/ Hope someone can help us :)

joker79

Sep 26, 2010
You kan fix your phone like this

1. Download the pit file. If your phone is variant with 8Gb internal memory. Warning this pit file is only for 8Gb internal memory galaxy s3 mini all variant (i8190 i8190N i8190L) for the 16Gb variant googlelit for pit file
2. Put your phone on Download mode , conect usb cable to the phone and tick "re-partition" box
3. Choose on PIT tab your pit file from your pc where you downloaded
4. Choose on PDA tab the Stock room wat you want to flash.
5. Put again the phone in "Download mode" open again ODIN chose PDA and flash Stock Recovery. Be careful that the box is not checked "re-partition". Flash Normal. Warning this way increase binary count on Download mode. After reboot
6. Put your phone on recovery mode by holding the keys "HOME+VOLUME UP+POWER BUTONS and wipe factory reset,cashe partition and reboot the phone. Voala the phone is Works.
Follow the instructions as in the picture

Attachments

• ODin.7z
    837.4 KB · Views: 199
  • untitled1.jpg
    untitled1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 447
  • i8190N_goldenxx.zip
    1 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Reactions: syonox

Filpus

Dec 7, 2013
1. Download the pit file. If your phone is variant with 8Gb internal memory. Warning this pit file is only for 8Gb internal memory galaxy s3 mini all variant (i8190 i8190N i8190L) for the 16Gb variant googlelit for pit file
2. Put your phone on Download mode , conect usb cable to the phone and tick "re-partition" box
5. Put again the phone in "Download mode" open again ODIN chose PDA and flash Stock Recovery. Be careful that the box is not checked "re-partition". Flash Normal. Warning this way increase binary count on Download mode. After reboot
6. Put your phone on recovery mode by holding the keys "HOME+VOLUME UP+POWER BUTONS and wipe factory reset,cashe partition and reboot the phone. Voala the phone is Works.

Your pit-file have password protection?

mirin7

Mar 24, 2014
Joker, have you found solution of this issue?
I have the same problem, also tried lot of thighs but nothing helped. Every try of using pit end-up with message "there is no pit partition", but stock FW I can falsh with no troubles.
Still the same behaviour only logo after staring phone and cannot get into recovery menu...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You kan fix your phone like this