Recovery for Droid Bionic!

Search This thread

jaynyc22

Dec 10, 2010
"I want to make a few things clear about this release before simply dumping the files out. I've been reluctant to post this because recoveries are koush's area of expertise and he has more knowledge of these things. That being said, I've gotten enough feedback to decide to release it anyway for those who simply can't wait under the following stipulations:

This is not an official CWR release. Official CWR releases are signed off by Koush.
This will not be on market. I'll leave that for when Koush makes an official release.
This is for BIONIC ONLY.
I am not responsible for any loss of data if there are bugs present. I have tested it but that doesn't mean it's bug free!"

download recovery: http://cvpcs.org/blog/2011-09-16/bionic_bootstrap_recovery

Reactions: dadajack

yutzyscott

May 10, 2010
I will be one of the ones waiting. Too much money for me to jump in head first. But I will say this is great progress.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
When you say works flawlessly does that mean that you have successfully restored a backup using CWM? Or that you were able to run Bootstrap and get into the CWM and make a backup?

I was able to create backup, yet to restore a backup,

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "I want to make a few things clear about this release before simply dumping the files out. I've been reluctant to post this because recoveries are koush's area of expertise and he has more knowledge of these things. That being said, I've gotten enough feedback to decide to release it anyway for those who simply can't wait under the following stipulations:

This is not an official CWR release. Official CWR releases are signed off by Koush.
    This will not be on market. I'll leave that for when Koush makes an official release.
    This is for BIONIC ONLY.
    I am not responsible for any loss of data if there are bugs present. I have tested it but that doesn't mean it's bug free!"

download recovery: http://cvpcs.org/blog/2011-09-16/bionic_bootstrap_recovery