[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

cesarguaro

Jan 21, 2010
Bogotá
temasek can you put external sd card in the folder _ExternalSD like the older roms???
is better and that way we don´t have problems finding it...!!! sorry for my bad english

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
temasek can you put external sd card in the folder _ExternalSD like the older roms???
is better and that way we don´t have problems finding it...!!! sorry for my bad english

Hi there. That was suggested before, unfortunately, the CM7 branch does not have commits that support that, and since Temasek compiles his kangs sticking to only CM7 sources, that will not materialize unless someone files a commit for it.

Also, the _ExternalSD mod that you see being slapped in CM7 modified roms has given problems to some users. In extreme cases, corrupting their SD card and making them loose precious data. So personally, I would go for stability over convenience at any day.

LarsPT

Nov 16, 2009
On The Run
Hi all,

I've just flashed this ROM yesterday. After that I flashed Kernel Etana (48 Ramhack LOC). So far so good, but then I tried to flash Gapps for CM7 (followed the link in cyanogenmod's page) but nothing showed up. Anyone else had this problem? Is it ROM related or kernel related? (Or user related? :D )

Thanks!

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
Hi all,

I've just flashed this ROM yesterday. After that I flashed Kernel Etana (48 Ramhack LOC). So far so good, but then I tried to flash Gapps for CM7 (followed the link in cyanogenmod's page) but nothing showed up. Anyone else had this problem? Is it ROM related or kernel related? (Or user related? :D )

Thanks!

There are no known issues with Gapps and this ROM. Except for a very select few that cannot use 2.3.7 gapps immediately. Have you tried the Gapps in Temasek's media file folder?

Also, if you would like to troubleshoot, it's best to reflash the rom again as stock. no mods yet, no custom kernels or anything.

Reactions: LarsPT

LarsPT

Nov 16, 2009
On The Run
There are no known issues with Gapps and this ROM. Except for a very select few that cannot use 2.3.7 gapps immediately. Have you tried the Gapps in Temasek's media file folder?

Also, if you would like to troubleshoot, it's best to reflash the rom again as stock. no mods yet, no custom kernels or anything.

I haven't tried it... and I was going to flash latest kernel but now my O2X is not getting recognized by my PC :( I flashed both this kang and etana kernel and the same time so I don't know what caused it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Anyway, thanks for helping :)

henk_j

Dec 19, 2010
musselkanaal
cm9 is alfa in my opinion. your Rom is great, in the current state cm9 is not good enough for Daily driving. your kang is better than the roms released by lg.
thanks.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
temasek's KANG build RC0-72

File renamed as cm7kang-O2x-RCx-YY.zip
RCx - x denotes RC build numbering, currently RC0
YY - denotes temasek's KANG build numbering

MD5SUM: a90277fcb9bbede8498bf77101c6537b

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts