[Q] G906S - root?

Search This thread

SAO

Oct 4, 2007
Hi Guys,

I have been searching all around to find a way to root my Samsung S5 "Prime" model G906S (Korean SK Telecom Unlocked).

Baseband
G906SKSU1ANFF
Kernel :
3.10.0-1916255

Is there a way as of today to do so?

Thanks for your replies,

Best,

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi Guys,

I have been searching all around to find a way to root my Samsung S5 "Prime" model G906S (Korean SK Telecom Unlocked).

Baseband
G906SKSU1ANFF
Kernel :
3.10.0-1916255

Thanks for your replies,

Best,

You can try Towelroot from here http://towelroot.com/. Just open this site on the phone and hit the Lambda. If its not compatible no harm can be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAO

SAO

Oct 4, 2007
root achieved? check link

Hi guys,

Hopefully from what I understand from google translate, some people found a way to root the g906s.

If anybody understands chinese please go to this link and please come back with good news!
W w w.52root.com/thread-990-1-1. html

This might be our solution...

Best,

Ps: can't post a link so I tried to do what I could. Hope this wont bother the mods...I have been here since 2007
Code:
:laugh:

knifekid

Jul 1, 2014
Hi guys,

Hopefully from what I understand from google translate, some people found a way to root the g906s.

If anybody understands chinese please go to this link and please come back with good news!
W w w.52root.com/thread-990-1-1. htm

That root method works! But it's not for free. It costs about US$8. and definitely breaks the warranty.
Also It's not easy to pay if you dont live in China.

Reactions: SAO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Baseband
    G906SKSU1ANFF
    Kernel :
    3.10.0-1916255

Thanks for your replies,

Best,

You can try Towelroot from here http://towelroot.com/. Just open this site on the phone and hit the Lambda. If its not compatible no harm can be done.
    Hi guys,

W w w.52root.com/thread-990-1-1. htm

That root method works! But it's not for free. It costs about US$8. and definitely breaks the warranty.
    Also It's not easy to pay if you dont live in China.